Chapter 6

After two more hours Matt let out a startled yelp, clamping his hands on his ears. Clint moved away and grabbed headphones, handing them to Matt. "My hearing's back," he whispered and Bucky closed all the tabs he had open on his phone and put it back in his pocket. "Thanks for coming over."

"No problem, buddy. I assume you'd do the same for me if I ever got into trouble?" Bucky asked and Matt shrugged.

"Depends on the trouble. But probably, yes."

"Thanks, man. Well, I'm going to head out now. Gotta head over to a sleepover," Bucky said and Matt laughed. "The foreign kids. They're so little. I think they might have picked me as, like, a role model. Which is just all around a bad thing for everyone. But whatever. Can I borrow Clint for a second?" Bucky asked and Matt nodded.

Bucky walked to the door, sighing and turning to face Clint. "What were you doing?"

"Touching calms him down," Clint explained slowly.

"With your talking, I mean. On his neck."

"Oh. Not sure. It felt right and it calmed him down."

"You like him," Bucky sang and Clint stared at the ground, shaking my his head, an embarrassed smile tugging at his lips. "Go for it, man!"

"I can't," Clint sighed, sobering.

"Why not? C'mon, you can tell me. Nothing's going to make me hate you."

"I have, girl parts, if you know what I'm saying."

"Born a girl," Bucky echoed and Clint sighed.

"I understand if you don't want to-"

"Of course I still want to be your friend! That's ridiculous. But I'm friends with Matt, too, and I know that he'll be okay with it," Bucky told Clint, who sighed and shrugged.

"I'm just not ready for that."

"I understand. If you need any help, you know who to call," Bucky said and left.

~•~

Bucky laid between Wanda and Kurt as they waited patiently for Pietro to return. The door opened and the looked at it. "I got the pizza," Pietro told them as he set the boxes on the table.

Bucky sat up and sighed. "So I'm going to trust you guys with this, even though I don't think I should tell you. He didn't tell me I couldn't tell anyone, he just said I couldn't tell Matt," Bucky babbled. "Anyways, Clint told me that he's transgender. And for some reason he thought I wouldn't accept him which is like the stupidest thing I've ever heard."

"You accept that?" Wanda asked and he nodded.

"Of course I do."

"Well, then. I have something to tell you. I'm transgender, as well," Wanda said and Bucky raised an eyebrow. "Pietro and I are identical twins. I was born with a penis. I still have it," she said and Pietro giggled, nodding.

"And it isn't fair! Mines so small and hers in huge! Wish I had that penis," Pietro said and Bucky laughed.

"Well I think I have to see this monster cock now," Bucky said. "If you're okay with it, of course."

Wanda chuckled and nodded, lifting her hips off the ground and pulling her skirt down. "Whoa! Man, that's almost as big as me," Bucky muttered and she raised an eyebrow. Bucky sighed and unbuckled his belt, pulling his pants down.

"Well, if we're comparing," Kurt said and pulled his pants down.

"Everyone here knows what mine looks like," Pietro said.

"Holy shit! Kurt, how did that- how do you have that?"

"That's not fair at all!" Pietro whined and Bucky laughed.

"Sure isn't, little guy."

"That's mean..."

"I was talking about your height. Although, it is pretty-"

"Oh, shut up!"

~•~

Bucky arrived at his house the next afternoon, his mood immediately dropping when he saw Steve. "What are you doing here?" He asked, swallowing thickly when he heard how small his voice was.

"I came to talk."

"Won't Peggy be mad?" Bucky asked, sitting in one of the chairs.

"It's just talking. That thing you said before..." Steve gulped and Bucky groaned quietly. "About not wanting to-"

"I know what I said!" Bucky snapped, quickly covering his mouth when Steve glared at him. "Sorry, I just- it keeps replaying in my head. And I don't know why I even said that."

"Is it true?" Steve asked, fists clenched tightly together.

"I don't know. How am I supposed to know, I've never had an actual relationship with anybody."

"I don't know, you just are!"

"You've changed since Peggy," Bucky observed quietly.

"Well, I like her. And you've changed since Peggy, too."

"Yeah," Bucky sighed, scratching his neck.

"I mean, Nat told me you did drugs! And you almost got caught with a teacher in the bathroom."

"His fault, not mine. I said we should have done it in the faculty bathroom, not a stall," Bucky explained and Steve rolled his eyes. After several minutes of silence Steve huffed and left.

Natasha came over an hour later. "He said I've changed. He's changed, too," Bucky muttered. "And I know I've started doing bad things or whatever. Sleeping around more. I just don't know what to do. I mean, it was just sex with him, I know that, but it felt... Different. It was more comfortable with him. It felt right. I mean, clearly he did not, nor does he correctly feel that way, but..." Bucky trailed off, sighing. "What can you do."

"What can you do," Natasha echoed. "Use your arm for pity."

"That never worked with him. He never saw me as a different person when I had it off. It wasn't weird to him. Like how some people treat Clint or Matt differently because they're deaf and blind. And people would think they'd like having special treatment but they just want to be treated like a hearing person or a person that can see, you know? Normally."

"Yeah, I understand. People treat me differently about my metal arm but they like it, I think. And I like especially treatment."

"Of course you do," Natasha sighed. "Get some rest. Tomorrows the weekend, you can sleep in."

"Don't leave," Bucky whispered and Nat laid down beside him, holding him as he fell asleep.