The airhead King

Yesterday, when I returned from school to my apartment, I was crush to the floor, face smack to it, by irisvel. In school, she had missed classes because of a meeting, and a rumor had spread all over school about some serious battle between us servants from our clubs. It seems that she got news and orders from the director, " A battle between us servants" my thought in that moment was, "and? what is new about that?" since I already new something like that would happen. As for today, I was assigned to get our practice swords, which are made of bamboo, in gym we had this class to practice sword fighting or any other.

I don't know how, or why, but one moment ago I was getting the supplies from the galary, and now, I'm here, cornered to a wall, by the so called himself  KING OF HEROES, or as I know him, the airhead king.

"well, well, but if it isn't mongrel itself" he smirked "you must be delited by my prescence, thinking here in this place cornered to a wall by me" he said proudly...

"not at all." I said, with no meaning in my voice, and nothing of a soul in my eyes.

he looked shocked for a moment, but he composed himself and made a pose like if he was such a delight to see...

"well, you must feel astonish and remarkably stunned by my looks! but this beauty of mine! I was just born wi-!"

"like I care" I said.

"well then!! you will be honored to gradually be #1 fan of my fan club!"

"no thank you"

"but you-"

"i denied"

"eh..."

"farewell"

I turned around to walk away when he suddenly grabbed my wrist,

"listen here, you little pipsqueak, I was trying to be nice, but you let me no choice....there will be a battle between us all, and I'm not gonna let some chic with luck to defea-!"

"defeat you again?...defeat your pride like last time?? or defeat your alter ego without mercy???" I said, with each one I said, it seemed like if a giant rock fell on him.....the last one destroyed him completely.

"sure, if I get to fight against you, then I won't have mercy to destroy your pride." I said

"heh, you sure got confidence mongrel" he said sitting up straight.

"i do, but just with worthy oponents ah.....im sorry, what was your name again??" a gigantic rock fell over him, letting his soul fly away.....I turned around and went back to class,

"what took you so long saber?" my classmate asked

"sorry, but I got caught by a unworthy knight who is based by it alter ego." I said

"eh???"

"nothing...lets go practice"

............................................................................................................

In the other side of the building*

Guilgamesh had a terrorific aura around him, he was snapping his pens with a death glare....

"she has guts...." he murmured "i like that....but your confidence wont last long until you taste my power of greatness." he murmured an evil laugh and grin...the ones behind him feared in horror...

"hey, whats with gil already, he is acting weird!" whispered archers friend..

"when doesn't he???" he asked back....

Lancer, turned around and saw guilgamesh asking for more pens to break, he snorted, he got a glimps of what happened in the boys gym,  guilgamesh had ran off somewhere, and lancer was asked to get water and supplies for their training, he was thinking about the battle their would be...with that thought in mind he got distracted and lost himself. he walked back, but got a glimps of him cornering, someone....he got the glimps of a blond ahoge, he heared some of their conversation....but headed back, by the time guilgamesh returned, he was in a corner of a room, sulking.

lancer just smirked and kept writing his class lessons.