Getting to know them...

Saber got to the gates of the school and open them, she entered and start to walk to her first class...

people talking would pass by her and ignore her, like usally...they didn't mind her...or like if she would say...for others...she is invisible...but, saber didn't care...better for her, no trouble, no problems and especialy nothing to worried about...

being so into her thoughts, saber bump into someone...

"hey! are you stupid or blind!?...watch where your going mongrel..." this person pass by her and made her drop her bag...living laughing with his friends...

"jerk..." saber murmured, she got her bag from the floor and start to walk again like nothing happened, once in class, she sat on the back of the classroom...their was no seat left, just on the back so she entered and sat down...

The class finished and she went to her other class...but she didn't do nothing because the teacher didn't arrive...and everybody start chatting or playing...saber just put on her headphones, put on one of her favorite songs and start to read her book...

After that, saber took out her schedule and look at it, so she could find her next classroom that it was on the second floor...she entered her class and went to sit down, when someone pat her shoulder slightly..." would you mind if i sit next to you?" a voice so familiar asked...

saber turned around and saw a girl with white hair, smiling at the blond girl...

"irisvel..." saber smiled with relief..."of course you can my lady" saber said, the two girls sat down and start to talk...

"so? how was your day? did you met someone new?" irisvel asked

"if by that, you mean that i met a total jerk in the way to class...then yeah, my day was pretty good" saber said while both girls chuckled...

the day pass by so fast...and now it was time for lunch...

"so what your saying is that, the S class doesn't get to much of attention?" saber asked

"unfortunitly yes, the S class doesn't have a model or a servant to compete in the battle of the holy grail...each servant class needs a model or " knight"...as you could say, so they can compete and win the holy grail...but, none of the peolpe who are in the S class wants to stand up for it..." irisvel said sadly...

"but...why?" saber, after asking her question, irisvel stoped and hide quickly behind a wall, saber follow her too...

"because of them..." irisvel said...she pointed to the groups of people eating and talking...

"those are..?" saber was looking at the first table that had people laughing...

"in the middle of the first table, servant of the A class... gilgamesh archer...most likely known as the"king of heroes"

saber spotted the person irisvel was talking about and her eyes grew wide...

"the jerk!?"she thought...

"saber...whats wrong?" irisvel asked

"that...that guy...the one with the blond hair and red eyes...he's the jerk from this morning!!" saber hissed with anger..."how can that jerk be servant of the A class? and whats with the title "king of heroes anyway??"  saber couldn't believe it...she just couldn't...

"archer is known as "king of heroes" because last year...in the holy grail carnival...archer supported the A class and he won the holy grail for his class, by beating up a monster and saving ten heroes from being almost eaten" irisvel  pointed to the second table, who was surrounded by girls squeling, and showing the hearts in their eyes...

"second table...the guy in the middle with the brunette girl...servant of the L class...diarmuid Lancer, first warrior of the knights of fianna, but he's most likely known as "diarmuid of the love spot" irisvel let out a giggle...

-_-? "eh?"

"diarmuid of the love spot...?" saber was so confused

"lancer is known as the first warrior of the  knights of fianna...in the holy grail carnival...lancer's home town  knights were coming to celebrate and see the carnival...but, just like archer...a moster attacked the holy grail game, and start to destroy and hurt the people...the knights were thrown away by the monsters tail...they got injured very badly...without their swords...they couldn't do nothing...so, diarmuid...who was also supporting the L class, got into a fight with the creature...in the end he won the holy grail, saved the knights of his home town and became first warrior of the knights of fianna..."

"ok, so if i understand right...last years holy grail carnival, both lancer and archer became servants...supporters or knights...whatever they are for their servant class...right?" irisvel nodded with a smile

"ok, but whats with the "diarmuid of the love spot" thing anyway?" saber asked...

irisvel giggled

"its says that, when he was younger...he was cursed... a magical love spot granted to him by a young girl. Any woman who gazes upon the spot instantly fall's in love with him, which eventually lead's to an encounter with his "beloved one"....see that girl by his side?...thats his girlfriend grainne..."

saber saw the girl beside her and she could have swore that she almost gave a big shriek...

"if you ask me...i think she just use him...but,  who knows...maybe im wrong at all"

"that... girl..." saber's  thoughts went to yesterdays morning in the coffee shop...

saber opened the door and saw a brunette girl with a black hair guy...he was leaned to the wall and she had her hand almost under his T-shirt...

"aber...saber...saber!!" irisvel yelled wispered to saber, who got out of her transe...

"hey...you zone out for a bit...is everything okay...?" irisvel asked worried

"ah...yeah...everything is okay" saber answered..."no...everything was not okay" she thought...

saber glare at the brunette girl...

"my lady, sorry for the sudden question but...if i may ask...yesterday...did the girl grainne came to school?" saber asked serious...

"eh...now that you mention it, no...i have her in my first period, and she went absent the whole day...why?" irisvel asked

"it's..." "should i tell her?...no...i dont have any evidence that she was the girl from yesterday, but if it were true...the girl from yesterday...in the restroom's coffee shop..." saber for once didn't know what to do..." but...its not my problem anyway...why should i even care?... because that girl is using him, and you hate people that doesn't see what they have and they just use them for their own will" wow...

"saber?..."

"my lady, im going to tell you something that happened yesterday...i dont have the evidence yet...but if im right...that girl "grainne" might be what you think of her..."