Let The Mighty Games Begin!!!

The entire school was in the gym roaring and cheering for the servant knights.....the day of the games came to its begining...

Irisvel sat next to kiritsugu...both of them un-notice....she would look around the people to search for blond gold locks of hair, and a blond ahoge.....

nothing was at sight....and irisvel would sat with a pout wondering where could she be...

Saber didn't came to class the day after the games....and she didn't answer her phone when she called....

"you should calm down woman....the games hasn't started and your already pouting in frustration"

kiritsugu looked at his woman sight....and then put a sad face...

"its our last day as commanders of the S class eh?..." she asked painfuly....

"just enjoy it...." he said....with his usual poker face.....

irisvel let out a "ugh" and let her head fall down to her knees....

"WELCOME , LADYS AND GENTLEMEN TO THE STARTING POINT OF THE HOLY GAMES!!!!" 

the people cheered in joy and in emotion.....

"NOW...BEFORE WE START, WE WANT EACH AND EVERY SINGLE KNIGHT FROM THE SERVANT CLASSES TO COME TO THE CENTER...."

people with armors and helmets came to the center of the gym....

"NOW, THIS IS HOW IT WILL WORK THIS YEAR....EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WILL NOT SAY OR KNOW WHO SERVANT CLASS THEY ARE FROM...IT WILL BE A BATTLE BETWEEN ALL OF YOU...AND THE ONE WHO OUTRANGE THEIR MATES WITHOUT GETTING KNOCKED-OUT...OR DOESN'T GET KILLED....WILL PASS TO THE NEXT ROUND!!!!"

everybody roared of excitment...

"damn...i wish saber would be here now....she would have loved to eat popcorn and see the fights between them...." irisvel cried anime style while kiritsugu observed the people in their armor sets....he smirked what he searched for....

"this will surely be an interesting game..." he murmured...making irisvel look at him suspicious... -_-?

"LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!!!!"

And with that order...the people in the center start to fight...swords and weapons smashing between each other....the sound of the metal of  the swords rising the shouts and screams from the public....

in the outer sides of the gym....were the servant knights and their master....watching each and everysingle move of the fight...

"this is sooooo exciting!" exclaimed rin to archer how was looking carefuly the fight....

"yeah i guess, but they aren't as goood as i expected them to be....well except that one" he pointed out...

Rin followed his gaze to the knight who was twisting, spinning, and doing back flips to avoid attacks from the others... giving them a taste of its own sword when they didnt saw her next move come...

"eeeehhh?! amazing!!!" Rin exclamied impressed

lancer and guilgamesh heard their conversation and set their eyes on the person who was now avoiding an attack with its sword and reverse the attack to him...

"amazing..." lancer let out

"that mongrel really knows what he is doing huh? fascinating...but he wont last long..." guilgamesh took a sip from his red wine....

"AAAANNNND WE HAVE THE WINNERS OF THE FIRST ROUND!!!!!"

guilgamesh spat his wine in shock when he saw that one of the winners was the knight he had watched fight...