A shocking impression...

The audience was rather excited and inpacient....they wanted to know who was the freaking deadly knight who won round one and two....and now, the waiting ended when the bell rang...giving the sign that the highly servant knight should come to the plataform....

lancer and guilgamesh came out from their sides, like rin and archer....everybody cheered them shouting their names and also with some posters....the four teenagers walked to the center of the base...and waited...

"OK! LADYS AND GENTLEMEN!!! WE ARE NOW GOING TO START ROUND THREE....THE BATTLE OF THE MIGHTY KNIGHT, AGAINST OUR HIGHLY SERVANT KNIGHTS!!!"

The knight with white and blue armor came out and stopped to see each and one of his opponent...the teenagers just stared at him....

"OKAY, THIS WILL BE LIKE THIS, SO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION! EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE WILL HAVE A FIGHT INDIVIDUALLY WITH THE KNIGHT...THE ONE WHO GETS KNOCKED OUT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND THE LAST ONES WHO GETS TO STAY ALIVE WILL BATTLE AGAINST THE LAST TWO!

"THE FIRST ONE WHO WILL BATTLE WILL BE RIN AND ARCHER"

both of them stared at the knight and archer just said...

"i won't hold back...just a warning"

the knight just took out his sword and pointed it at him, giving to understand the fact that he was ready....

"ready rin?" he asked her...

"i was born ready"

"BEGIN!!!!" The fight started and rin shot her first attack, the knight avoid it....archer gave his second attack,  he ran to the knight to give him another attack, but he didn't saw that the knight jumped and kicked his back making him fall...."archer!!!" rin saw the knight and tried to stab him but he just got out his sword and now they were sword fighting, rin was known as one of the best at sword fighting...but that fact changed, when she tried to make a turn and slash him, but he made the point of her sword twist and throw it to the air, the knight grabbed rins sword, turned and pointed at her with her sword to her neck, and rins sword in the back of her neck...not a chance to escape...

the audience was suprised....rin was looking at the knight wide eyes when the bell rang, giving to know that her fight was done, and she had lost....

slowly, the knight put the swords down, and handed her the one that it was hers....she grabbed it, and the knight bowed to her, a sign of gratitude....rin walked back to her seat quietly with archer at her side....

"WELL!!! IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A TOUGH ONE IN THE BASE DON'T WE?" the people shouted with joy...

now it was guilgameshs turn....

"you....get ready to be defeated" guilgamesh said to the knight

The bell rang and he made the first move, he summoned a lot of swords, and made them go straight to the knight who jumped, turned and avoided them as fast as he could....

Guilgamesh tried to slash the knight in half, only to be stopped by the knights invisible sword....

"you really are a tough one aren't you mongrel....? just a dog who came in private territory..." the knight dodged the next move of guilgamesh and he was about to hit him when the bell rang and he stopped in mid space...giving his fight to an end....

"hey!!!! what the helll!??? i was about to make another move!!!! you creeps!!!!" he shouted furiously 

"SORRY ARCHER! BUT YOUR TIME IS UP AND NOW IS LANCERS TURN"

"tch...." guilgamesh turned to face the knight  "this is not over yet....this fight between you and me is just starting, so be prepared to lose" he left with nothing else to say, and lancer came out of his side