*Lancer POV*

Do you know how is life for a person, who dosen't understand, the meaning of something that would possibly be amazing but for that person is like a curse somehow?, well...i know that feeling since  some weird lady got to put a spell on me, some spell that i never asked for...

*flashback*

It was a boring day in fianna, my two brothers were out of town, and i was left alone in home...our parents left us alone on our own when we were still kids...i was six years old when mom and dad decided to move on with their life's...with out us...

My two brothers, who are older than me, got the chance to work and study, as for me...well... we did what we could so we could keep on with our studys...life has been good with us...both my brothers and i are greatful for that...they got a work to do, and now i am in home, reading the transcription that i got yesterday....

" fate/zero high"...i read the name of the school...my thoughts were interrupt, when somebody knocked on the door...

i got amused by that...it was raining out side really hard so suddenly, and i doubt that people would go outside to get some fresh air right now...

i walked to the door, and opened it, just to get suprised by what was now infront of me...

an old lady, who was just covered in a simple and now wet coat, looked at me in the eyes and started to take out something from her plastic bag...a rose came out of it...red as blood...

"young man, please acept this worthless rose...in return for me to stay in your home for today" she said to me...

i looked at the rose and then at her...

"im sorry miss, i cant acept this..." i said, "i see..." she told...i moved away from the door, and she looked confused for a moment...

" i wont accept the rose...you may keep it, and you will stay in my house  for tonight ma'am..." i said with a smile, 

"oh, dear no...i can't.." she tried to say..."please, you don't need to offer me nothing, its raining tonight, and it wont stop till tomorrow...don't offer me nothing my lady, keep the rose...and you may enter my house..." i said

"are you sure young man?" she asked

i made space for her to come in, the door wide open...she stepped in, and that night...i gave her my room to sleep in...some cleand and dry clothes and let her sleep in my bed... that night i slept in the couch...The next morning, i went to see the old lady in my room...when i entered, she wasn't there...i went to see more closer, and in the floor, was a beautiful women, half naked, with the blanket i gave her covering her body...

i almost shriek when she opened her eyes and start to walk at me...

"w-who are y-you!?" i asked her" what did you did with the old lady!?" i shout...

she got more closer to me..."you surely are a handsome young man..." she said,

The beatiful young women, turned out to be the old lady from yesterday night...she told me that she wanted me to be hers, but i rejected her...i didn't felt the same way as her, i didn't have feelings for her even though she was beautiful...the young woman got angry at my rejection, and planted a curse on me...a curse that consisted of a beauty spot in my right cheek under my right eye...

i thought it was some kind of joke...and that the lady was crazy...

but i scratched away that thought when i went to the town the next day and in some moment, a girl came to me and smiled...then another...and another...more and more came...it was awkward at first...but i started to freak out when some girl came behind me and tried to kiss me...i freaked out...i ran away...hide in bushes, stores...trees...barrels...until i had finally made it to my house....

*end flashback*

aaaand since then...i have been known as "diarmuid of the love spot..." when i tell this story to somebody...well...they laugh or they think im insane....

we live in a world where magic is used natuarlly...you can find any spell...enchantment...heck! we even have nekos walking like humans, talking and even working!!! and a love curse is considered crazy!?...

i let out a long sigh at my own thoughts...

my life has been quite interesting since that day...but not everything is bad...i now asist in fate/ zero high...i am servant of the L class... first warrior of the knights of fianna and i have my beloved girlfriend...grainne...

"can my life change to something better?"