2

It was now the period before lunch and I was in my history class which was taught by my least favorite teacher.

Mrs. Herrera was the type of teacher who picks the student she likes the least and calls them out on every single thing and somehow I've been stuck with her as my history teacher every year of high school.

"Hello everyone and welcome to your history class of senior year"

"I'd like for you guys to sit in alphabetical order so it can make my grading much easier so once I call your name please sit at the table I point to"

My last name is  Dobrowolski so this should be fun.

"Taylor D and Grayson Dolan"
I love how she doesn't even try to say my last name, yes she dislikes me that much.

I look to see who I'm going to be sitting with for the rest of the year and it turns out to be Grayson, one of the twins I saw in homeroom.

Mrs. Herrera continues to call out names as I sit in my seat next to Grayson's.

"Hey" he starts
"Hi, I'm Taylor"
"Grayson"

For me to say that he wasn't good looking would be a terrible lie. He's quite stunning.

"So why'd you change schools?" I try to start conversation

"No reason really, I guess because change is good sometimes" he smirks looking me up and down

Great.

"Cool, well it's nice to meet you"

"Like wise" he says a grin plastered on his beautifully sculpted face.

----------------------------------------------

The whole entire time in class Mrs. Herrera was complaining about me looking around which I don't understand because I was only really looking at Grayson.

"See you later?"  Grayson says heading towards the door

"I guess"

-----------------------------------------

"Taylor you would not believe what kind of luck I'm having!" Casa runs over to the table im sitting at and sits next to me.

"Ok so you know the gorgeous twins we saw in homeroom?, well I've got a couple classes with both of them" she says excitedly

"Cool" is all I say

Ok I get it they're cute, even though I didn't get a good look at the other twin, they're breathtaking but she's making too big of a fuss over them.

"Aw cmon Tay are you really going to act all cool? They're too beautiful to pass up"

"Cass" I groan. "I don't really care about them, I have other things to focus on"
"Would you give it a break? You need a guy" she pokes at my sides before I push her hands away

"Ok they're smoking hot, they make me all flustered but they seem, how do I put this nicely? They seem like they are looking for an easy fuck"

She squeals. "That's great! Look I think you need to get your mind off a couple of things so getting laid would be good for you"

I sigh heavily. "I'll think about it" I won't even hesitate to keep my distance with those two.

"I'll take your word for it because they seem to be coming this way!"

Oh god, just like in the movies. It's actually grossing me out how cliche this situation is starting off.

"Hey, mind if we sit here?" I think Ethan says

"Well hello boys, yea it'll be great if you sit here" they smirk

"So what do you guys like to do for fun?"

Look at Cass, always getting straight to the point.

They chuckle slightly. "Any things fun as long as you're with the right people" Grayson says

This is going to be a long period.

----------------------------------------

It's the period before we can all go home or go to tryouts and I have gym which will be very helpful because I can practice.

"Ok boys and girls, today we will just stretch and then you guys can do whatever you want as long as it involves a sport. But of course it will be chaotic if not organized well so we will have a section for specific sports"

I nod my head eagerly.

After stretching the gym is divided into different sports and of course I go the volleyball part of the gym and begin practicing.

--------------------------------------------

Really boring chapter really cliche but I still hoped you enjoyed😅