3

Now that it was time for tryouts I quickly went to the girls locker room and changed into the classic Nike pros with my volleyball shirt from the previous year.

The volleyball coach started with his introduction and we started with the stretches and we went over the set up which was different from the other years.

"I hope you all remember the formation and that you've practiced because if you haven't this will be very tough for you. I'd like to take care of all the freshman first and continue on until we reach seniors but before we begin with the actual tryouts I'd like announce that captain will be chosen by next week"

-----------------------------------------------------------

After I left the gym I headed towards the field because it's easier to get to my house just going across the field but I couldn't because there were football tryouts I noticed the twins from earlier. Girls were seated on the bleachers cheering for them but didn't they just get here?

"I see you've noticed The Dolans" an acquaintance of mine, Erica, said
"Yea seems like people took a liking to them but I really don't know why"

I hear Erica laugh. "Taylor now I know volleyball is your life but you really don't know who they are?"
I scoff. "No I don't know but that doesn't mean I live under a rock"

"Whatever they're pretty big on social media"
"Pathetic they think that since they can post things that they're such a big deal"

Seriously the only reason they're famous is because of their looks which isn't fair to the people that work hard.

"They are a big deal, I've gotta run see you later"
"Yea whatever"

I continue to walk on the sidelines but me being myself I manage to get hit with a ball.

I get up to massage my head.
"Are you okay?!" A boy shouts from the field

"No and neither are your so called skills, I think part of the game is to keep the ball inbounds you idiot" I pick up my pace not wanting to deal with anyone.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Tay" my sister says as I walk inside the living room

"Hi Belz, where's mom?"
"Out 'm not sure where though" I sigh

"I'll be upstairs" I head up to my room that's filled with medals and trophies from my previous years of volleyball.

Funny how they mean so much to me but to my mom they don't mean anything, but I can assure you that my sisters medals are worthy of her praise.

"One day I'll impress you" I mumble to myself

Wanting to quickly take that out of my mind I reach for my laptop and search up the twins from earlier.
Turns out they do have a big following, doesn't mean they have to be self absorbed fûck boys.

They just give out this vibe that doesn't make me feel all that great. Like when I was in history and one of them looked at me like I was a piece of meat.
Then Cass wonders why I'm not dating, because all of these immature guys.

I doubt these twins are different.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so what Taylor was saying how they just post stuff and they don't work hard, stuff like that I don't think of the twins that way because you can see how hard they work and I don't think they are full of themselves this is just a fan fiction so this isn't true please remember that

Hope you enjoyed❤️