7

Right when I got home I called for my mom just so I could tell her the good news.

"Mom?"
"In the office!" My mom shouts

I walk my way towards her office excited to tell her.
"What is it honey? I don't have much time" she says almost uninterested

I really hope she will be proud because I've worked really hard for this and her not getting as excited as me will just be a huge let down.

"Ok um I finally became volleyball captain!" I say quickly
"That's great honey could you tell your sister come down here?"

Seriously?
"Really? That's great? Wow all these years of working my ass of this is what I get" I scoff

"Taylor, language!"
"After all this you care about my language. Well guess what, I don't give a crap right now, I'm sorry that I'm disrespecting you but this is crazy" my mom is still shocked over the fact that I cursed

"This is clearly pointless" I storm out and go to my room

No one ever cares, why I don't know but the day I'm successful they'll be congratulating me but I won't have it, they had their chance to support me.

"Hey T what was the shouting about?"
"Moms too caught up in other thing like always, no one ever gives a shit about what I do!"

"Hey that's not true I care very much, I congratulated you I don't know why moms like that but she just is"
"Well I bet she's different towards you, I don't understand her sometimes she always tells me to work hard and when I do it's all bullshit. She needs to get her foot out of her ass and stop contradicting herself"

"I get it, you're mad but just take it easy. As long as you're proud yourself that's all that matters"
"Thanks" I roll my eyes

"I have to go mom wants me"
I mumble a low ok and quickly call Cass.

"You would not believe how annoying my mom is getting"
"Don't tell me" Cass answers worriedly

Even she knows how my mom is and she's more confused than I am obviously but that's just how my mom is and I truly think she thinks I'm a failure.

"Yea it happened"
"I'm telling you, tell her about it, how you feel"
"She never listens it's like when I start talking she turns off her ears"

"Let's go to the mall and do something to get your mind off of it"
"K I'll just take my moms car and I'll be over in 10"
"See ya Tay"

I put on my shoes and go downstairs so I could take my moms car keys.
I also take the keys to my room just in case my mom decides she wants to unlock it now she can't.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Ok let's go to Nike I'm gonna need some new nike pros to cover some of this captains booty" I joke
Cass snorts. "You're so lame, I love it"

Once we go inside I dodge the Nike pros and look at these beautiful Nike huaraches, they're mostly white with some parts colored teal

I hear quick footsteps coming my way and I didn't expect him here, but just to my luck he is and going to grab the sneakers I want but I pull them back before he could take them.

"What do you think you're doing?" Ethan questions

"Well I want these shoes and I was just about to ask for my size"
"You have got to be kidding me, go ask for your damn size"
"Fine I will" I roll my eyes walking to a worker

"Can I get a size 5 and 1/2 in these?"
"Uh I'm not sure what sizes we have left in those but I will check" and the worker walks away

"What did he say?" Ethan asks
"He's checking"

Where the hell is Cass? Didn't Grayson come with Ethan? Where is he?

I look out of the store and see her on the line for Starbucks with Grayson.

Starbucks without me? With Grayson?
I scoff and Ethan notices.

"What are you bitching about now?"
"Cass and Grayson are getting Starbucks together and without me! I don't understand why she's talking to him"
"It's the Dolan charm"

"Aw did you run out of charm?" I fake pout
Before he could answer the worker comes back with a box.

"I'm sorry miss but we don't have your size but we do have a 12 if you want to try it on?" The worker says nervously  fidgeting with the box.

"No-"
"Size 12, that's my size!" Ethan interrupts and I huff.
"Damn you Ethan" I mumble

"Ok I'll get em" Ethan says walking towards the counter.

I grab some Nike pros and quickly pay for them walking out while Ethan still pays.

"Hey Tay I got you Starbucks!"
"Aw thanks" I say before taking a sip of my drink

"So I saw the shoes I wanted and they only had a size 12. But God decided to hate me and just make sure Ethan got the shoes I wanted like what is this?"

"Oh you're just upset because it's Ethan. Now let's go and spend more money"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed