10

Cass had said that we were just going out to eat so I decided on not dressing fancy but Cass 'had' to wear a dress.
I can tell she really likes Grayson ,even though she only met him a week or so ago, so if I have to go in order for her to go on a date then I'm ok with doing it because she's my bestfriend.

It's around 6 when the boys are outside her house to pick the both of us up and just minutes after we get to the restaurant.

The ride mostly consisted of Grayson and Cass flirting it up and Ethan and I awkwardly sitting on our phones.

We were on a line to get seated and Grayson and Cass were in front.

"Two" Grayson suprises me by saying and Cass turns around to give me an apologetic look.

I hear Ethan groan. "Gray I'm going to kill you" but by the time he says that Grayson and Cass are seated at a table

"Ah another lovely couple, right this way" the man says

Ethan and I both try to correct him but the man was not having it so we sat down.

After moments of silence I decide to speak up.

"Look I don't love the idea of being here either-" I start

"Yea I got that princess you don't need to state the obvious" he says irritably

I was actually going to say that I didn't want to ruin this for Cass or Grayson but I guess Ethan had other plans.

"Shut the hell up already I'm only here for Cass in hopes that everything with Grayson works out I don't need your childish behavior"

Before Ethan could say anything a waiter arrives to ask for our orders.

"I'll just have spaghetti with extra meatballs" I say closing the menu and handing it to the waiter

Ethan smirks. "I'll just have the cheese ravioli"

"Wow you ordered extra balls, don't you already get some every night?" he chuckles still holding that smug look of his

"I hope you know you're pathetic" i say

I hate being dragged into this especially since I already see Ethan enough.

"I'm pathetic?, your setting is lousy at best" I scoff

"Funny you say that because I got captain and obviously I must set badly if I'm captain right?"
Ethan rolls his eyes. "Maybe you sucked coach's dick so you could get captain" he mumbles and I ignore him because it's been proved before that our conversations don't end well.

The waiter brings out our food and I don't touch my food.
Ethan gives me a look.

"I lost my appetite" I state
"If you wanted Dolan dick all you had to do was ask" he jokes

He honestly confuses me so much because he always implies how I'm a slút yet he pretty much gave me an invitation to give him a blowjob.

"No thanks I'll stick to this" I gesture towards my food, now biting in to it

I look over at Cass and Grayson, both of them are laughing at something one of them must've said and I've got to say they look really happy.

Thankfully one good thing will come out of this.

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN AGES AND THIS CHAPTER IS CRAP BUT DONT WORRY ILL BE UPDATING EVERY 2 WEEKS

Thank you so much for 500 reads I really appreciate it.

Also this book currently sucks so I will be editing the previous chapters :)