Chapter 97

I glanced at the clock after we finished cleaning the bathroom, an hour to get ready. I stood up as everyone but Dylan left, going to my luggage bag and pulling out my outfit, Dylan grabbing his after.

"So if it's a boy, we name him Dylan Jr." He said, a smile forming on my lips.

"If we have two?" I asked, his arms wrapping around my waist.

"Then the second one will be... ChipotleIsMyLife." He smiled, I whacked the side of his head.

"Ouch. I'm kidding... I don't know what to name the second one..." He sighed.

"Well if it's a girl it'll be Anahi Jane or Rain Marie." I smiled.

"Those are beautiful. Just like you." He smiled.

I smiled back before grabbing all my essentials, walking to the bathroom. I slipped my clothes off, slipping on my black, lace panties (no bra). I did my make up and hair first before slipping my dress on, smiling at my appearance as I slipped my shoes on, spraying myself with perfume before slipping my jewelry on.

"I'll meet you downstairs." Dylan said before I heard the front door open and close.

I grabbed my clutch bag, slipping my phone, keys and mini hand gun into it. I took one last look at myself before grabbing the key to the room, closing and locking the door. I walked downstairs, seeing everyone conversing amongst each other quietly. I smiled at all of them, seeing how everyone matches with their partner, besides Lily who doesn't have a date. Many people around stared at me, wide eyes and open mouths making me smile. Dylan looked up at me, his eyes scanning me as his mouth formed an 'o' shape. I finally met him at the bottom, his hand holding my waist softly.

"You look absolutely... I don't have words." He said, shocked at his own words. I blushed a deep red before kissing his lips softly.

"These are for you." He smiled, handing me a bouquet of bright red roses. I smiled widely as I grabbed them, kissing him again.

"Thank you. Shall we?" I asked, he nodded with a smile.

"We shall." We all walked out, Tori and Chris leading the way with Kay and Lee. Shane, Bree and the twins followed Ivy and Ethan, Lily, Ryan and Cat, Felicity and Nathan, Miles and Lin then Dylan and I.

Everyone climbed into their cars, Dylan climbing into the driver's seat of mine after opening the door for me on the passenger's side. We settled in before driving off, my eyes looking out of the window. I watched the towns come and go, streaks of light filling my view for a while before we pulled up to a huge mansion with golden gates.

"Name?" The person in the speaker asked.

"Dylan and Veronica Ryder." Dylan stated, the gates opening slowly after a beep came.

I looked around, hundreds of people inside and outside the mansion. We all parked next to each other, Dylan opening my door for me before we joined everyone, walking into the building in the same order we left the hotel once Bree, Shane, Tori and Chris came back from dropping their kids off.

Giovanni's POV

"Where is she?" Kyle asked anxiously.

"Who?" Genna asked curiously.

"Only the girl I've been dating for 3 years now." Kyle stated like it is the most obvious thing in the world.

"Who would that be exactly?" Noah asked.

"They're here." Prince stated before Kyle could answer him. My eyes trailed over to the entrance from the second floor. I watched as they walked in, waiting for Veronica to come in. She finally stepped in, her eyes locking onto mine before snapping in front of her.

"She looks-" Revena started.

"Fuckable." Ace smirked, staring down at her.

"Very." Alec added. Furry started to build in me, Nala taking me down stairs with her.

"Just relax. Have a good time. Drink." She said, handing me a glass of champagne. I chugged the drink down as she left, a hand tapping my shoulder from behind. I turned and smirked at her.

"Giovanni." She said.

"Veronica." I said back, kissing her cheeks softly.

"You know..." I stated, talking about the child she's carrying.

"I do. When are you taking me?" She asked.

"Next month on this day." I answered.

"Okay." She stated. The rest of my mafia came down, smiling at her.

"Hello Roni." Everyone said as she greeted everyone with a hug and kiss on the cheek. Genna looked at her angrily, Veronica awkwardly shaking her hand.

"Hi Genna." She said quietly. Veronica turned to Luna and hugged her tightly, Luna being one of her favorite girls in the mafia and vise versa.

"It's so great to see you." Luna smiled, they all talked amongst each other for a while before Veronica got called to her mafia. She looked over and nodded before finishing her conversation.

"Well I'll see you guys in a month." Veronica smiled before excusing herself. She made her way to Dylan, his eyes locked on mine angrily and possessively. Veronica turned him around and pulled him away when he started to come over here.

"Why are you taking her in?" Evan asked. I turned to look at him, Ace standing next to him as the others dispersed.

"We need her powers and skills in the mafia." I stated.

"Why can't you let her go?" Ace asked worriedly.

"I don't know alright. I just need her." I snapped at both of them, grabbing two glasses of champagne, chugging both.

"She is beautiful." They both said simultaneously. I nodded in agreement, grabbing another drink.