Chapter 12

~One Week Later~

"Wake up, baby." Jasper whispers in my ear as he digs his fingers into my hips.

"Now what do you want?" I snap, keeping my eyes closed.

"Can you make me breakfast?" His hands make their way around my waist and grip it. He flips me over and grinds into me, making him erect. I try pushing him off but the chains around my wrists don't help.

"Come on, baby." He smirks, pulling me onto his lap before ramming his member inside me, forcing my hips to move back and forward. I whimper in pain, his hand landing hard on my cheek.

"Why are you fucking whimpering? We had fun last night."

"If your definition of fun is raping someone and beating that girl up while she is practically dying then yeah... It was fun." I hiss, his hands wrapping around my neck as he finishes inside of me.

"Well, I'm going to McDonald's to get us some food. You can stay here and get comfy." He smirks, shoving me off of his lap as he grabs a fresh pair of clothes.

"How can you live with yourself?" I snap.

He grabs his keys off the counter before lighting a cigarette, inhaling the toxins before planting the bud on my thigh. I yell out in pain as I try moving away from him. He laughs as he grabs his phone and pants, slipping his pants on and placing his phone in his pocket. I watch him carefully as he makes his way out of the door, my eyes settling on yet another burn on my thigh.

"Don't even think about touching her, Prince." Jasper snaps after opening another door in the distance. I bring my legs to my chest and examine the wound, my fingers sinking into the flesh as I try to take the ashes out of the wound.

"But I thought it was my turn again." Prince whines.

"Later." A door opens and closes before the truck door opens and closes. The engine fires up before Jasper speeds off.

"Hey, sweet cheeks." Prince smirks from the door, watching as I clean out my wound.

"It sucks that you guys have to resort to raping girls to get some action in your life. Meanwhile, I don't even have to raise a finger." I state mockingly, leaning back against the wall as I look up at him.

"Shut up."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I hit a nerve?" I smile sarcastically.

"That's it."

He lunges at me and grabs my throat roughly, holding me down. He wraps his hands around my neck and beings to strangle me. I pretend to struggle for air as I notice the keys sticking out of his back pocket. I push him away from me with my feet before sucking part of his soul out. He passes out instantly and I grab the keys with my feet. I unlock the chains before standing, grabbing my clothes before slipping them on and my shoes. I grab my shot and stick it in my neck, making sure I won't have an allergic reaction on my way out. I open and close the door quietly before making my way downstairs.

"I wonder why Jasper hasn't eaten her yet." I hear someone say. Jake.

"Because she was his first love." Sawyer snaps matter of factly.

"Or maybe it's 'cause she's a Creator." Kyle says as I look around for an exit.

"Well, if he doesn't eat her, I will." Jake chuckles. I hear a chair move and foot steps make their way towards the hallway where the kitchen is. I turn to run to the exit, Prince wrapping his hand around my neck as he picks me up off the ground and walks to the kitchen. I try prying his hands away from my skin, leaving me gasping for air before he throws me onto the ground in front of the other three guys. I look up as I catch my breath, attempting to smile as they look at me in disgust.

"Hey, guys... Long time no see. How have you been?" I ask, Kyle walking towards me as I get up and sprint of the window across the room.

The boys chase after me as I open it and run towards the woods. My eyes lock onto even tree and rock to see if I can locate where I am but I don't recognize any of my surroundings. I continue to run with barely any energy in me, but I know if I stop now they will kill me. I start whistling for the hell hounds to come help me as I start losing my breath. I look back before getting tackled by Jake, his elbow ramming into my rib as a groan escaped my lips. He slides his knife over my stomach before AJ, the main hell hound, starts biting him. I shove Jake off and continue running.

"Veronica!" The boys snap behind me.

A dog growls, making me look back once again. The three hell hounds of the gang are biting the three guys. I smile and continue to run until I lay eyes on the border of the Haven, trying to walk through but the force field won't let me.

"Veronica." Jasper snaps behind me, panic racing through me as I pound on the bubble like border.

"Chris!" I scream, Jasper walking up to me slowly.

"He's not going to protect you." Jasper chuckles before I look back, preparing myself for a fight.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to love me again." Jasper says simply.

"I will never love you." I snap, hands wrapping around me before they pull me back through the force field.

"I'll have you next time, Veronica. You'll be mine, one way or another." Jasper snaps before walking away to find his boys.

"Roni." Felicity smiles, wrapping her arms around me and squealing.

"What happened to you?" She asks worriedly, touching my face and hands as she examines me.

"Don't worry about me. Let's go inside." I smile. We stand up and walk to the house, a wet feeling falling over my stomach but I don't want to look down.

"Where is everyone?"

"They're out looking for you. Lin and Ethan stayed and told me to keep watch outside for an hour then it's Ethan's turn." She smiles, pushing the door open before walking inside.

"Ethan? Lin?" Felicity asks.

"Yeah?" Lin's voice comes from the couch.

"Roni's here." City states, Lin's head popping up from the couch.

"Hey, Lin. How have you been?"

"Fine." She smiles. I walk over and find Ethan under Lin, her bra and lingerie and his boxers are the only clothes left on them. Ethan's lips the same shade of red as Lin's lipstick.

"You are disgusting." I hiss at Ethan as he sits up on his elbows, giving me a soft laugh.

"Your former boyfriend, Dylan, has done far worse than I have when it comes to girls. If there is anyone you should be disgusted by, it's him." Ethan smirks as Lin begins to slip her clothes on.

"And yet, you refuse to date me. But you praise him like Zeus and he just eats it up." He adds, standing and walking over to me. His finger curls under my chin as he makes me look at him.

"If you need anyone to make you feel good, you know who to call." With that, he walks away.