1

"Get out of my cabin. Now!" Yoongi yelled at her. Yet again.

She didn't argue further, SeoYeon had fired the sales executive because of the harassment cases he had on him.

But Yoongi wasn't happy. Well he was never happy, was he?

She rolled her eyes after closing his cabin door, taking a deep breath.

"Fucking bastard" SeoYeon murmured under her breath, making her way towards the water cans.

She could never curse him in his face, he was elder to her by age, position and not to forget he was one of the most powerful people in the entire country itself.

Who would dare to mess with him?

"For the sales executive?" the male colleague asked her.

"Yeah, apparently Sir Yoongi could've bought the lawyer" she rolled her eyes again, this man was so rich he could buy Seoul and still be rich.

She didn't understand to quite why he needed the sales executive so much, that he'd yell at her. Constant bickering would go on between the two of them while the office members would remain silent, hoping he wouldn't fire anyone just out of anger.

SeoYeon shook the thoughts off as he walked in the elevator with her, he had a disgusted face and avoided her by looking into his expensive phone. The third phone this month as he had broke the other two out of frustration and just because he was angry.

SeoYeon walked past him, showing him she didn't care.

Taking a cab she reached home, and after dinner she sat to complete the extra work that someone very 'special' had given her.Finally after completing the extra paper work Yoongi had given, SeoYeon pulled her hair in frustration, it was 3am!

Drinking the last sip of coffee,‎ she opened a site, the butterflies in her stomach increasing.

By the rate this man was giving her work, she definitely needed a get away.

Somewhere to let her pented up frustration, out. This get away was perfect, if the man was attractive that is. Best part was she would get money along with the pleasure.

SeoYeon clicked on the site sugardaddy.com.

Checking for the locals, she saw that no one was online at the moment. She created a profile, attractive enough because only her lips and her hair falling off your shoulders was seen, along with a bit of cleavage.

Before she could close the laptop SeoYeon heard a notification.

Her stomach churned in excitement and clicked on the view button.