5

SeoYeon woke up with some serious back ache and her knees hurt. 

After she opened her eyes and the light settled, Seo saw she wasn't at home.

A quick recap of last night happened in her mind.

Yoongi wasn't anywhere, neither were his belongings. She sighed and saw her clothes on the bed, at least he was considerate enough to keep her clothes on the bed. 

Thankful that it was a sunday and she didn't have to see him at office she dressed up and got out before anyone could see her.

There was no cabs in this resort area so she just went back to the reception. 

"Good morning ma'am" she spoke and Seo nodded. 

"Can I know where's the closest taxi stand?" she asked, expecting her to tell it's close.

"Mr. Agust already arranged for you ride ma'am" she said and told the chauffeur to lead Seo to the car. 

She quietly sat in the SUV, it was too clean. Handing the driver a tip, Seo cursed her heels once again after taking them off in her apartment. Sunday passed, and Seo checked the site only to see that her account was locked in a fixed status. 

When the fuck does he get time to do all this shit?

After a lazy Sunday Seo said a small prayer for the Monday.

She dressed in a not so tight skirt, bit flowy but decent enough for work and a dark shirt which was also fluffy. 

"SeoYeon get the fuck in here what the fuck is this report? Who made it?" his sharp rise in voice wouldn't have pissed Seo off usually, but things had changed in her mind. 

Clearly that wasn't the case for him. 

"Yes sir, I approved it, as per my calculations there's no mistake in that entire presentation" SeoYeon spoke not keeping eye contact. 

"I don't like so many effects and colors, it's not a fucking movie" he threw the pen drive at her  and she caught it. 

"I'll change it, is that all?" she asked, mocking him. 

"No that's not all" he played with the paper weight in front of him, looking at her in the process. 

"Get me a coffee, you know how I like it" she was holding her temper when he said that, she couldn't say no to him he'd just throw a fit.

She closed the door and asked one of the interns if they were going to get coffee, and one of them happened to be going. A sticky note with the instructions of how the coffee should be and a few thousand wons, the kid agreed. 

She was changing all the colourful slides to minimal colour and that's when her desk phone rang. 

"Hello" 

"SeoYeon do you think I was joking about the coffee?" Yoongi's voice interrupted.

"I'm sorry sir, I will leave to get one immediately" 

An hum of approval was heard from the other line and she  rushed to get coffee, before she could kill that intern. Seo slurped on her cold coffee and threw the empty carton before entering the office. Murmuring apologies for hurrying past people she finally reached Yoongi's cabin. 

SeoYeon knocked lightly and heard a 'come in' before she turned the door knob. 

His cabin smelt really good, like pine. She placed the coffee on the coaster and spotted another cup of coffee, exact replica. Taking a deep breath she kept her calm and started to walk out of the cabin. 

"SeoYeon" he called out and she could hear his smugness. 

"Yeah?" Seo turned around, eye balls wide looking innocent, trying not to slap him hard across his cheeks. 

"I think I clearly had mentioned that you" He turned to take the cup in his hand. "Were supposed to get me coffee" he threw it in the bin next to his desk. 

SeoYeon tried hard not to gasp and kept a still face and as he threw the second cup in the bin. 

Clenching her fists as tight as possible to control the rage. 

"You may leave" he waved his hand at her, shooing her off. 

She calmly closed the door, wanting to break it but that was not the way out. 

Taking a half day off she got out of the office, breathing in the fresh air.

The first thing she did when she got home, was stay in her bathtub filled with her favourite body wash, for hours. 

After she finally got out of her bathtub she saw she had mail. Wow Yoongi sent her more shit to organise.

That son of a bitch. 

Just when SeoYeon made herself a cup of coffee and some ramen to start working she saw another notification. 

From: Agust

Miss SeoYeon

It was great seeing you and I would like for us to meet again. 

Today would be an ideal day since I know, from resources that you took half the day off. 

Meet me at 9pm tonight. 

Until then 

Agust D 

All that came to her mind when she read the mail was 'pretentious son of a bitch'.

SeoYeon wanted to break the laptop but instead she just closed the window, opening a new tab she started the work her boss had given. 

Too bad she had too much work and she couldn't meet Agust D.