19

Yoongi was on the cover of all the business and gossip magazines, even the newspapers because of his exit with a "mystery woman" from the hotel he resided in. 

SeoYeon pecked Yoongi on the lips as he was about to leave for Korea for a while. 

"I'll be back as soon as I can" he kissed MinJun's forehead as he slept on the bed with pillows surrounding him so he doesn't roll over. 

SeoYeon layed down next to MinJun, exhausted after cooking along with her grandmother for Yoongi. She drifted off to sleep in a blink of an eye. 

While the press figured out who the hooded woman was, it was not th ex fiance for sure, they wondered what was up with one of the biggest businessimen in Korea.

"Put him on the phone Seo!" Yoongi spoke from his office on call, SeoYeon showed the screen to MinJun who was too engrossed in blowing spit bubbles, he tried to reach out for Yoongi as soon as he recognized his voice. 

"I'm coming tomorrow, I'll finish everything today" Yoongi pre poned his meetings leading to more suspicion by the employees. 

SeoYeon resigned from work, her one week notice, nobody knew who she was until the director of the college asked her the reason despite her mentioning that it was personal. 

Yoongi had reached the US  and he was waiting for SeoYeon, increased curiosity lead Yoongi to go to the office and wait. The peon called him inside the office. 

"Sir please try to understand, I have to resign from my position because of my responsibilities" she stopped as she saw the director gasp. 

She turned to see Yoongi as he approached the director of the college, the director getting up in respect. 

"Min Yoongi" he introduced himself. 

"Pleasure to meet you sir, I'm Allen the director of this college" he was baffled at Yoongi's presence. 

"Is there a problem with her resignation?" He sat on the chair as director summoned the peon to get tea. 

"She's one of the best professors we have and we wanted her to stay" he sat down, not making eye contact with SeoYeon. 

"I would like to apologise for the suddeness of the situation, but she is needed at my company back in Korea" he smirked at SeoYeon as he sipped the tea. 

"Well... That's caused a bit of a situation since I have no replacement for her" he sighed but his eyes widened at the thought of something "but since I cannot refuse I'd like to ask for a favor from you Mr. Min" he extended an offer.