9

SeoYeon woke up with a excruciating pain in her head, which in simple words, a hangover. She was late for work by an hour and after checking her phone she realised that she had several miss calls from work. She called back while she was getting dressed and kept it on speaker, calming her petrified assistant as he rants about their boss being scary as she didn't make it to one of their meetings and yelled at her assistant instead.

Typical Min Yoongi.

"I'll be there in 15" Seo said and hung up as she balanced wearing her stillettos and grabbing her purse along with car keys. She accelerated more than necessary, reaching exactly 30 minutes later. The relief she saw on her assistants face was priceless and he pointed towards the biggest cabin in the entire building.

She took a deep breath and knocked.

"Come in" he said in an emotionless tone as she twisted the door knob, she didn't remember much after she got into his apartment so she didn't know how embarrassed she should be .

"Well, well, well look who's here after all the work's done" he mocked and Seo tucked her hair behind her ear, not knowing what else to do. Yoongi on the other hand was stunned, she had no make up on, she was looking at her feet unsure of what to say and he unintentionally smiled at that.

"It's fine, nothing I can't explain right now, take a seat" Yoongi surprised her by being.... what she'd say was nice?

She quickly sat on the chair across Yoongi, the table separating them, which she was glad about.

"It was about the trip, we're going towards the outskirts" He explained and she nodded intently.

"You'll have to ask someone for the details of where we're staying and if there's anything to do that our employees would like to do" He took his glasses off, expecting her to talk but Seo just hummed and nodded a yes before she bowed and left.

"Anything else sir?" she asked before leaving and Yoongi just nodded no.

She arranged everything and they were going for a hike and then camping, she'd checked some random activities like campfire and all that cheesy stuff. At the end of the night she and Yoongi were in the elevator.

Awkward silence filled the air but the lift's "ding" relieved it as Yoongi murmured a small "after you" and Seo said "night" which was almost inaudible.

SeoYeon packed less but right, after she checked her schedule she sighed in relief as her period wasn't near. The hike was great as everyone was hype about it, the atmosphere was very pleasant and so was the weather, Yoongi couldn't take his eyes off what Seo was wearing , neither could he oversee the other male employees ogling at her.

"Finally!" the tour guide yelled as they reached the resort, the breathtaking view making everyone silent. Everyone was given a welcome drink and after that they dispersed to their rooms after the announcement of the BBQ dinner.

Seo layed down on her bed, she kicked off her shoes and snuggled up her bed. The buzz of her phone woke her up from her slumber, she hadn't realised she'd dozed off until she saw the time on her phone, already 9?

"Hello" she croaked.

"Ma'am you're missing out on the amazing food and fun here" her assistant beamed through the phone.

"coming" she grumbled and woke up, getting dressed in a jumpsuit and letting her hair down.

She noticed Yoongi standing away from the crowd of people laughing and somewhat dancing while they drank alcohol, Yoongi was just looking at them, the dim light of the fire nearby reflecting in his eyes, he sipped away to glory, his neat whiskey.

"I presume you're not just late to work, but everything else too" he stated as SeoYeon was going to join the crowd.

"Are you always like this sir? Killjoy." she retorted and he just chuckled.

Everyone circled around fire, sitting comfortably with their skewers. Seo was cursing under her breath as bugs bit her shoulders, Yoongi who was sitting next to her took off his jacket and threw it on SeoYeon's head.

"Stop whining brat" he scolded as she wore his jacket.

"I wasn't whining" she muttered, Yoongi ignored her and payed attention to his phone. SeoYeon heard her phone get a notification.

She checked to see it was none other than Min Yoongi himself.

From: Min Yoongi (work)

Let's see if you can say that with my cock in your mouth.

To: Min Yoongi (work)

Sure.

After having fun with the colleagues everyone dispersed to their rooms. Seo remembered that she forgot to return Yoongi's jacket and thought she'd return it tomorrow after laundry or something.

That's when she heard a knock on her door, three gentle knocks. She looked through the peep hole. Someone had closed it.

"Who's it?" She asked and she felt her heartbeat fasten as she heard him.

"Open it you brat" Yoongi beamed.

She took a deep breath before she opened it. Yoongi walked in calmly, she could see his attire better now, crisp semi formal purple shirt and black denims.

"Uh yes your jacket, I'll return it tomorrow after laundry?" Seo didn't keep eye contact with him.

"You know what I'm here for" he said casually, causing sweat to break from SeoYeon's skin.

"Wh-What?" She fumbled.

"You heard me, I need those documents." He said as she quickly ran towards her bag and got it for him.

"Night." He quickly left the room and she whispered a "night" back.

Guess life isn't that smooth huh.