4

"Well who do we have here?" Yoongi spoke, sarcasm dripping with the words he used.

"Right back at you!" she said, trying to be as calm as possible.

"Come on, we don't want want a scene" he pulled Seo by her wrist as people going around stared at the two.

"What if I don't want this?" she whispered, hoping she wouldn't be heard, the last thing Seo wanted was to deal with his temper.

"Well too bad because your payment has already been made" he replied and let go of her arm.

"I'll return you all the money" she offered, with what mouth Seo don't know, she was basically offering money to the richest business man in Seoul.

"Your bank account is frozen for the next week" he breathed after a few moments of silence.

"At least come have dinner" he was asking, Min Yoongi was asking.

"Fine let's go" as she walked into the elevator, tension was obviously felt in the air.

"After you" he said and SeoYeon was shocked, Yoongi being a gentleman?

"Thanks" Seo muttered as she walked awkwardly towards the table, avoiding the glance of the hostess.

He ordered for the both, noticing that Seo was avoiding the hostess.

"You look pretty presentable tonight" he started a conversation, she glanced at him.

"You don't look so bad yourself"

He let out an uninterested laugh and lucky for both the food arrived. SeoYeon was honestly loving the food, and he waited for her to finish.

"The dessert here is quite remarkable" he looked at her for an answer.

"No I'm actually full, thank you though" Seo took a sip of her water and he just nodded at the hostess to get the cheque.

The elevator music and his breathing were two distracting things, SeoYeon took short breaths to calm down. As the elevator came to a halt Yoongi looked at her, it was the basement and she followed him. She thought he'd drop her home but he drove to a hotel towards the outskirts.

It was only wise to keep her mouth shut.

Also Seo noticed how well dressed he was, his jawline so defined, carved by angels.

He changed the gears constantly, she saw how admirable his hands were.

Not one glance was spared at her throughout, until he finally halted, he looked at her before she moved her legs away from the drawer. He took a mask out and wore it, of course he couldn't be seen like this, the media would fry his image and post an overly assumed article.

Surprisingly he opened the door for her, and she got off, following him after he locked his car.

"Stay close" he said in a low voice.

She did as she was said, her stomach was feeling uneasy. He booked a room and led SeoYeon towards the elevator, by now there was obvious sexual tension, she clenched her thighs as he run his fingers through his blonde hair. Never in her dreams she would have viewed him like this.

After unlocking the door he went in, leaving a little space for her to get through. She was dying to remove her heels before she could think of what he would actually do. As she closed the door behind her, Seo's hand went to the strap of her heels.

"Stop" Yoongi was dangerously close to her, clearly he hadn't moved an inch inside the room.

He came closer as she backed away, looking down at her toes, why wasn't she able to say anything?