2

Sammy's P.O.V

"Dude you should've hit that!" Nate face palmed.

"She was only trying to get with me because of her mom pissing her off." I rolled my eyes.

"So?" He chuckled.

"I don't want her to regret it." I winked.

We were on our way to school. I parked the car  and we walked inside. I saw Brooklyn at her locker. I walked to my locker and took out my math books. I closed my locker and saw Brooklyn talking with Tyler. I rolled my eyes and walked towards them.

"You have really pretty eyes." He smiled down at her.

"I guess I do. " she bit her lip.

"See you around, Rose." He winked, walking away.

"Is he throwing himself at you or are you throwing yourself at him?" I rolled my eyes.

"Is little Samuel jealous?" She wrapped her arms around me neck.

"Don't push it, Brooklyn. " I put my arms around her waist.

"Don't worry about me and Taylor babes." She kissed my neck and walked away with her books.

Damn. This girl has me going crazy. I walked to math class and sat in my regular seat. Brooke wasn't paying attention.

"Ms. Rose, are you paying attention?" The teacher asked.

"No. " she rolled her eyes.

"Well at least you were honest." The teacher shook her head.

"Get a grip." I rolled my eyes.

"I'd like to grip onto a few things Sammy." She winked.

The bell rang and Brooke walked to her locker to put away her stuff. She closed her locker and I pushed her against the lockers.

"Get a room!" JJ shouted out.

"You heard him Sammy. We should get a room." She kissed my neck.

"Look, Brooklyn I know you're pissed at your mom but you can't act like a hoe now. " I sighed.

Brooklyn's pov

He was right. But I don't care. My mom still cares about her job more than me.

"But baby." I pouted.

"We're gonna be late." He dragged me to gym class.

"Since when are you the one in a rush?" I smirked.

"Babygirl, you have no idea what you do to me." He whispered in my ear.

"Maybe I can find out." I kissed his jaw.

"Go get changed." He walked away.

I sighed and went to go get changed. I put on a Marilyn Monroe shirt and really short shorts. I put on my sneakers and walk out. I see the teacher talking with Samuel. I walked over to sam.

"This is private Brooklyn. "  the teacher said.

"Nothing is private between me and Sammy. Isn't that right babe?" I asked looking up at him through my eyelashes.

"Brooklyn, please go sit down." Sam sighed.

I groaned and walked away.

"Hey kacie." I walked up to her

"Hey." She said fixing her choker.

"That girl over there keeps looking at you." I said looking over at a short brunette.