21

Sammy's P.O.V

I woke up all alone. I miss Brooke so much. I miss waking up to her hair in my face. I miss holding onto her. And even when I do get back, her and Lucas are getting so close. I remembered she has school so I texted her.

S- hey babe. Good morning. Good luck in school. Call me after or at lunch. Love you princess.

I put my phone down and went to go change. I heard my phone go off and it was Brooke.

B- good morning. Thanks, I'll probably need the luck. I'll call you at lunch. Love you too.

I smiled.

"Brooke?" Tyler asked looking at me.

I nodded.

Brooke's P.O.V

Ootd:

Lucas offered to take me to school so of course I said yes

Lucas offered to take me to school so of course I said yes. I grabbed my bag and hopped in the car.

"Morning." He smiled.

"Morning." I mumbled.

"Are you nervous?" He asked.

"Yes." I said, truthfully.

"You'll be okay." He drove to the school.

"Bye." I walked into the school.

Everyone was looking at me. They started whispering to each other. I walked to my locker and Madison was staring at me.

"I heard that her and Nate hooked up." Madison said to a girl next to her.

"I don't know what's worse, people who gossip or people who listen to gossip." I rolled my eyes. (If you know where that's from ily)

I closed my locker and walked to first period. I sat in my seat and Dylan sat where Sam usually sits.

"You can't sit there!" I quickly said.

"Why? Your boyfriend isn't here to protect you now sweetie." He smirked.

I huffed and faced forwards.

"Welcome back Ms. Rose." The teacher sighed.

I smiled and wrote down the date.

"I have a question. " Dylan rose his hand.

"Yes?" The teacher asked.

"Is Brooklyn even smart enough to be in this class?"

"Shut up. You don't even know the difference between dumb and ignorant. But you're both of those aren't you?" I crossed my arms.

"Enough Dylan." The teacher rose her voice.

Gym

I changed for gym and I was so fed up with Dylan's shit already. We were playing kickball and I was in front of Dylan. I felt him grabbed my ass and I jumped up.