29

**unedited**

Sammy's P.O.V

I was so fucking pissed. Brooke and Nate had sex. I'm losing her, again. This can't be happening. I woke up and texted Brooke.

Me: hey
Brooke: I'm at work can't talk
Me: 2 seconds please
Brooke: I'll stop by after
Me: don't dress like a hoe
Brooke: I'm dressing like myself. Guess that makes me a hoe ;)

I groaned in frustration. I get up and make breakfast for myself and invite the guys over and the rest of Brooke's friends, including Ruby.

Brooklyn's P.O.V

"WHAT?" I shouted into the phone.

"Brooke, we'll leave you an outfit on your bed." Ruby said.

"Are you kidding me? I don't want to go there anymore. " I groaned while hiding in a closet at the office.

"Brooke, we're all going. You'll be fine."

"Fine. But if Sam makes a move and you get hurt about it don't yell at me." I huffed and hung up.

I got off work what felt like 10 years later but really it was like 8 hours. I stop by the house and nobody was there. Great. I change.

Ootd:

I look myself in the mirror and honestly

I look myself in the mirror and honestly...I look like a teenager again. I headed to Sam's house. I knocked and sighed before putting on a fake smile when Sam answered the door.

"Just the person I wanted to see." I smirked.

I kissed his cheek. He went to go kiss my neck but I turned his head to look at my face.

"Nice try honey." I whisper loud enough for everyone to hear.

The girls giggled and I glared at them. I saw Nate and sat on his lap.

"hey baby." I kissed his neck.

He grasped my ass making Sam roll his eyes. He came over and picked me off of nates lap.

"Put her down!" Alexia quickly shouted slapping him.

"He's just jealous because nates my boyfriend and he isn't." I smirked.

"You guys are dating?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"Mhm." I smiled.

He let me down and punched the wall.

Sammy's P.O.V

I miss her. This sucks. She's not mine. I can't get her back. She's gone. I walk into the kitchen and see the girls whispering and giggling to each other. Brooke sees me and smiles.

"Sammy." She smiled.

"Brooklyn." I rolled my eyes.

"Are you mad at me?" She pouted.

"You had sex with my best friend." I said.

"Well can I just say you technically had sex with her best friend too." Spencer said, pointing to Ruby.

Brooke wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"I can't accept that." She kissed my neck.

"Why?" I groaned.

"Because. " she smirked against my neck.

"Fuck Brooke. I need you. I can't do this anymore. Quit the teasing. Please. I'm so sorry. " I cupped her cheeks.

Her eyes softened for a moment but when Spencer coughed they went back to how they were. Full of hurt and anger.

"Maybe stass can help you with this one." She removed my hands from her face.

"Damnit Brooke. " I sighed.

"The lesson here is to not cheat." Ruby crossed her arms.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"No."

"What did you just say?" I clenched my jaw.

"I said no." She spat.

I walked over to her but Brooke walked in front of me.

"Baby don't hurt her please." She placed her hand on my chest.

I groaned and rolled my eyes at her attempt to make me stop. I pushed her aside slightly but she moved back in front of me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I missed this. I missed all of this. I looked down at her and she bit her lip. That's the Brooke I know. She hopped back down. Ruby gave her a confused look. She walked away and sat back down on nates lap. She smiled and Nate kissed her forehead. That should be me. *insert Justin Bieber song here*

"Do you still like her?" Spencer asked, coming next to me.

I nodded.

"How much?" She looked up at me.

I stared at Brooke and Nate smiling at each other.

"More than anything. I love her."