18

Paris: Day 7/14

Sammy's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of Brooke's phone ringing. I look at it and it's a text from her mom.

M- happy birthday sweetie! Call me when you can. Love you.

Brooke didn't tell me that today was her birthday. I don't think anyone knows. I put her phone back and gently got out of bed and went to go change. I woke up Tyler.

"If Brooke asks about me say I went to grab something to eat." I said.

He nodded and went to the bathroom. I got in my car and went to a store. I didn't really know what to get her but I saw a bunch of girls in a circle. I walked over to them.

"Hi, today's my girlfriends birthday and I don't really know what to get her. Can any of you help me?" I scratched the back of my neck.

"Sure." A blonde girl smiled.

"So is your girlfriend girly or?" A blue eyed girl asked.

"No. She has more of a bad girl vibe." I said.

They nodded and went off to get something.

They came back with (outfit above)

"Thanks guys."

I payed for the outfit and went to the hotel. I texted Tyler.

S- is Brooke still sleeping?

T- knocked out hard

I walked inside and put the bag on the table next to her.

"So what's all this about?" Tyler whispered.

"It's her birthday." I whispered back writing on a paper.

He nodded his head. I headed back out to my moms house.

"Mom I need a huge favor." I called her.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I'll explain when I get to your house. "

Brooklyns P.O.V

I woke up and grabbed my phone. My mom had texted me. She wished me a happy birthday. I hadn't told anyone about my birthday because I didn't wanna ruin the fun. I looked to my side and saw a bag. There was a note on the side.

"Good morning princess. Put this on and at 7 tell everyone to come to (address). I wish I could be with you right now but I'll see you at 7. Love you. -Sammy" it said.

Tyler came out of the bathroom and looked at me.

"Morning." He mumbled.

"Good morning. Where's Sam?" I asked.

"He went to grab something to eat." He said.

I nodded and sat back down on the bed. I got a call from a random number. I answered.