19

Paris: Day 7/14 (continued)

I walked off with Sam to get a drink. I grabbed a cup and gave it to Sam. I took another one for me and took a sip. I looked at the door and saw Dylan. I spit my drink back into my cup.

"What's wrong?" Sam asked.

"You invited Dylan?" I hid behind him.

"He's coming over here. Hide under the table. " he whispered.

I quickly got under the table.

"Where's Brooke?" I heard Dylan ask.

"Not here. " Sam answered.

I head a loud noise and I peeked out to look. Dylan had Sam against the table by his neck.

"Where is she?" He asked again.

Sam didn't answer. My poor baby. I can't just sit here watching. I quickly got up from under the table.

"Let go of him!" I shouted.

"There she is." Dylan smirked.

He grabbed my arm. I squirmed in his arms but soon gave up. I sighed.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"It's your birthday sweet heart." He kissed my neck.

I tilted my head so he couldn't kiss my neck. Sam was watching and he had his hands in a fist and his jaw clenched.

"I don't want you anymore." I huffed.

"Of course you do. I could always make you feel better about your dad."

Sammy's P.O.V

As soon as he mentioned her dad, she looked up at me. She turned around to face him.

"I hate you." She slapped him.

He let go of her arm and she ran into my arms. She jumped up and I held her up by her waist.

"Please do something." She whispered.

I quickly called security and they took him out of the club. Brooklyn never left my side.

"I'll be right back." I said.

"Oh um okay." She bit her lip.

I walked to the bathroom and did what I needed to do. (Pee, wash hands etc) I walked out and saw Brooke leaning against the wall. I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She jumped and tried to get out of my grip.

"Baby it's just me." I whispered.

She calmed down and turned around to face me.

"I'm sorry." She frowned.

"Why baby?" I kissed her forehead.

"You threw this amazing party and I can't even talk to someone without jumping. " she leaned her head against my chest.

"You're just scared. " I rubbed her back.

Ms. Rose ran up to Brooklyn.

"What happened? Are you okay? " she quickly asked.

Brooke just nodded.

"Who was it?" She asked.

"Dylan." Brooke bit her lip.

"I'm gonna get a restraining order! I swear i will kill him if he touches you again!" She stormed off.

"Let's just go on with your birthday. Okay?" I smiled at her.