9

Sammy's Pov

I woke up next to stass. I got dressed and walk down stairs to see Tyler cuddling with Brooke on the couch. I rolled my eyes and woke up him.

"What do you want?" He rolled his eyes.

"Why is Brooke here?" I asked.

"She came to see you. I told her you were in your room with Anastasia. " he smirked.

She rubbed her eyes. She cuddled closer to Tyler. I rolled my eyes and went to go get a water. I heard Brooke giggle and looked over at the couch again. She was poking Tyler's dimples.

"Stop." Tyler pulled her hand away.

"Noooo. " she smiled.

"Someone's in a good mood." Tyler kissed her cheek.

She straddled his waist and smiled.

"You put me in a good mood." She kissed his cheek.

"I'm gonna throw up." I rolled my eyes.

"I said the same thing when I looked at Anastasia. " she said under her breath.

"Hey baby." Stassie said coming down the stairs.

I looked back at Brooke and she was giggling at the faces Tyler was making.

"That sex was good." She kissed me.

I heard Brooke burst into laughter. Tyler was picking her up off the floor.

"Are you okay?" Tyler asked.

"What's so funny?" Stass crossed her arms.

Brooke ignored her.

"I asked a question bitch." Stassie shouted.

Brooke ignored her again.

"You nasty whore." She huffed.

"Calm your flat ass tits." Tyler rolled his eyes at Anastasia.

I was staring at Brooke smile down at Tyler. The way she looked at him. The way she laughed around him. The way he made her happy.

"Baby they're being mean to me." Stass wrapped her arms around my neck pouting.

"Okay." I said still staring at Brooke.

"Why are you staring at that whore?" She turned my face so I was looking at her now.

Brooke's head shot up.

"You should really watch your mouth. At least I can remember how many guys I've fucked. " Brooke rolled her eyes.

"Are you jealous because I can actually get with Sam?" Stass laughed.

"I can get with Sam anytime I want." Brooke rolled her eyes.

"I'll give you 50 bucks if you can." Stass smirked.

Brooke looked down at Tyler, who nodded. She got up from the couch and jumped up into my arms. I quickly grasped her ass. Tyler looked up to see what was happening. God as much as I want to prove her wrong, she's too hot to resist. She started sucking on my jaw. I let out a low groan. She smirked onto my neck and left soft kisses.

"Fine I believe you." Anastasia huffed.

Stass passed her the money and Brooke laughed. She tossed the money to Tyler and walked back over to the couch. She sat on Tyler's lap and rested her head on his shoulder.

"What time is it?" Stass asked.

"5." I said looking down at my phone.

Brooke's head shot up.