4

Brooke's POV

It's finally Friday. I woke up in the morning and just tossed on jeans, a white crop top, and black vans. My mom dropped me off at school again and I kissed her goodbye. I walked in and I went to my locker. Tyler was there and once he saw me he smiled. I mentally rolled my eyes and walked up to him.

"Hey, beautiful." He kissed my cheek.

"Hi handsome." I winked at him.

"I heard what you said to sam yesterday. " he smirked.

Shit. I opened my locker and got out my math books.

"I don't recall." I looked back up at him.

"Oh really?" He laughed.

I laughed back and closed my locker.

"I'm having a party tonight at my house, maybe then I can remind you of what you said." He smirked.

"I'll think about it." I bit my lip.

"See you later, Rose." He kissed my cheek.

"Bye, Wilkinson. " I shook my head.

I went to math and Sam was already in his seat. I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"Hey. " he whispered.

"Hi." I mumbled.

"Are you coming to the party tonight?" He asked.

"Are you gonna be there?" I rose an eyebrow.

He nodded his head.

"Then no." I faked a smile.

The teacher walked in and passed our projects out again. We got an A+.

"Good work, Brooklyn and Samuel. You got the highest grade out of all my classes. " she congratulated us.

{}{}{}{}{}{}

It was finally time for lunch and today I sat with Tyler. Tyler introduced me to his friends but I couldn't really remember their names, I didn't really want to anyways.

"So, are you coming to Tylers party? They're always killer." A boy smiled, showing his dimples.

"I don't think so." I shook my head.

"Why not?" Another one of them asked, a blonde though.

"Sam's gonna be there. " I rolled my eyes.

"Come on don't let him ruin your Friday night. You could even bring your friends." Tyler begged.

"Fine. " I gave in.

The bell rang for 5th period and I went to my locker. Tyler held my hand and I opened my locker. Kacie and the rest of the girls came up to me.

"See you around, Brooke." He pecked my lips.

"Bye. " I took out my Spanish books.

"Another wilk?" Spence laughed.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"They're having a party tonight. Do you wanna come?" I asked.

They nodded and I told them that I would text them the time.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

The girls dropped me off at home and I changed at 6:10 because the  party is at 7. I got ready and called the girls to get me. We drove to the party and when we got inside, the smell of alcohol and sweat hit us.

"You all look really pretty by the way." I smiled.

Alexia: