I miss you

"Why would he even stay around me if he was engaged? What else didn't I know about Edd? My head hurts from trying to wrap my head around who he is now" Kevin thought staring out of the window of Nazz's car.

"Kev? We're home. Edds stuff is gone I made sure. Let's go inside and you can relax. Lucky you only got a few scrapes and bruises. Could have been a lot worse. Let's try not to get too drunk and run into the road after Sarah's and Jimmys dinner party. Okay?" Nazz awkwardly let out a chuckle.

"Kevin caught a glance of Edd leaving his childhood house. "Yeah.. Let's just go inside.." Kevin said filled with such mixed emotions. Kevin got in the house and it took everything in him to not fall to his knees crying. It hurt him to know Edd wasn't going to be the room when he went up for a nap. He knew the scent of Edds hair would be im on his pillow. Everything felt like a kick in the face. He missed Edd so much.

"Kevin you okay? You look like you're in pain.. Do you need a pain killer, I have you're prescriptions here." Nazz asked sorting through her purse. "I'm fine. Can you just go for a while. I want to me alone." Kevin told her. Nazz made her leave and Kevin went upstairs to shower and try to take his memory off of Edd. It wasn't easy when he went upstairs and seem Edds toothbrush still in his sink. "I told him to get his shit out!" Kevin yelled throwing the toothbrush away.

"Fucking asshole." Kevin thought as he turned on the shower, stepping into the water. he stood there thinking of how Edds shampoos and conditioner where next to his in the shower, his with the white label on them. "He's such a dork." Kevin sank to the floor of the shower and began to bawl. "I don't want to miss him this much." He screamed through his sobs.

"God dam it Edd. Why the hell did you do this to to him.." Nazz thought to her self as she heard Kevin's yelling and crying from down stairs where she'd been looking for her car keys shed left in the house. She raced over to Edds house. "I'll be damned if he'll fell like this, not when I'm here." Nazz whispered as she raced over to wait for Edd to come home.

After 45 mins of sitting in the shower the water had run cold Kevin couldn't take it anymore. He got out and wrapped the towel on his waist. He laid himself in his bed. The smell of Edd flooded his nostrils. "Why, why does this hurt me so much. Why do I miss you so much?" Kevin's asked as he began to sob. He was so tired from the medicine and the crying. He laid there taking in the aroma of Edd. "I miss you and I hate it." Kevin whispered as he began to nod off to sleep.