chapter 8

the more I spend cooped up in my room , the more I crave for my girls to come for me . I hate that I got myself into this mess . I shouldn't have gotten involved with him . I've heard bad things about him but I didn't listen . I was too blinded by my feelings for him to realize that . the feelings went away when I saw Normani . damn , she was beautiful . I felt myself get heated down there looking at her .

nela , oh this bitch . he over here telling me to respect him when he is fucking bringing some random girls into this house and fucking them senseless in the room beside me . so I'm stuck listening to him have sex . the bed be creaking and this girl be screaming out in pleasure . I rolled my eyes because his dick ain't that big . it's the size of a damn peanut and girls like that shit ? what the hell is wrong with you ? you'd get more pleasure fucking a guy with a big dick . the way she screaming makes me imagine that she an ugly ass girl with a hideous voice .

with nela , he don't even care what you look like or sound like . he would just fuck you . I didn't have to look at the girls he brings because I know what they look like by their voice . weird right ? it's true though . it's a talent of mine . I could be blind but still know what the bitches look like . he probably forgot I'm here . he hasn't been asking for food or anything . I swear this boy needs to get his ass whooped .

after a couple minutes , the girl still screaming out in pleasure . he probably hasn't hit her g spot yet . his dick can't reach it . I heard the doorbell ring and nela screamed 'fuck' out loud . I heard him tell the girl to wait for him . a couple more shuffles and he headed downstairs .

"who are you ?" I heard him ask distinctly .

"where the fuck is Dinah ?"

I didn't know who that was but I was hoping it was the girls . I heard a couple things breaking before heavy footsteps came up . the door next to us opened and the girl started asking questions . the person told her off and I heard the steps stop at my door . I held my breath , covering myself with my blanket . I didn't want to know who it was here .

the door knob rattled before they kicked the door opened . I was still hiding in the blanket . I heard footsteps coming towards me and I screamed when they touched me . when I got out , I fell to the floor in surprise . the one that I've been craving for is right here in front of me . I watched as she got up and hold out her hand . I refused it and got up . I stared into her eyes for a little bit before jumping into her arms .

I was crying into her shoulder . her arms wrapped around my thighs tightly . I couldn't believe that she was actually here . was I free ? could I finally be happy ?

"you're staying at my place . we're getting you new stuff . I'll deal with this guy later but right now , I need you to come home with me ."

I nodded into her shoulder because I couldn't bring myself to speak especially since I was crying . she took me downstairs and I saw nela laying on the floor unconscious .

"is he dead ?" my voice cracking as I asked .

"no , I knocked him out . he refused to let me get through but I was stronger and pushed him away , making things break . weak ass ."

I chuckled into her shoulder and she gently put me in the passenger seat . she put my seatbelt on me and then went to the driver's seat . she buckled the belt before heading out of the driveway . a couple minutes later , she had an incoming call from Lauren . she answered the call and Lauren's voice filled the car .

"is she safe ?"

"yeah , I got her with me ."

"is she hurt ?"

she looked at me with worry and I shook my head . she let out a relieved sigh .

"she said she isn't . Lauren , I'm taking her to my place so he doesn't find her . you guys can meet me there . I'll be there soon ."