:.:five:.:

the whole time camryn was over i couldn't take my eyes off of her.

everything she did put me into a trance.

when she talked, she used her hands in several motions. when she mentioned something she loved you could see a glint in her eyes, and a slight smile on her face. when she laughed she threw her head back, and had the cutest laugh ever.

we both decide we want some coffee, so i walked into the kitchen to make us some.

"woah, how much coffee do you need?" camryn laughed, and pointed at my overstocked cabinet filled with coffee.

"well i don't sleep much, so i drink a lot of coffee," i put one of the little cups into the machine and make a large cup,"i go to sleep at around five or six, and wake up around eight or nine."

"that's only like, two hours," she furrows her eyebrows.

"yeah, well..." i shrug my shoulders, and hand camryn's coffee over along with some creamer.

"well i stay up 'til like 3? maybe four i'dunno," she sips her coffee and raises one eyebrow at me.

i laugh and put some creamer into my coffee.

"plus, coffee is great," i kiss my fingers like some italian chef after they've made an entire feast, and camryn laughs.

"that is true," she nods her head and smiles.

oh god, her smile.

"y'know what we should do?" i ask her.

she cocks an eyebrow from under her coffee cup.

"i challenge you," i stick my pointer finger in the air,"to a mario kart, duel!"

"you're on, tyler," she cracks her knuckles and i laugh.

"i'm being mario though," i walk over to the tv, and turn on mario kart.

"whatever, i wanted to be peach anyways," she sticks her tongue out at me and i do the same.

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

"woo-hoo!" camryn shouts and stands up,"i wi-in, you loo-oose! ha, ha, ha, ha, ha-ha!" she dances around the living room and i laugh.

"that's because i let you win," i protest.

"yeah, that's what they all say," she squints her eyes at me and sits back down.

"wow, it's already 10 o'clock," she laughs.

"yeah," suddenly, i feel bad for spending this day with someone else besides josh. he deserved to be visited all day.

"what's wrong?" she scooted closer.

"nothing. i-it's nothing," i fake smiled at her and she smiled back.

just met her, and you're already feeding her lies, huh?

shut up.

whatever you say tyler, you know i'll just be right back.

get out.

"tyler? you okay? you zoned out for a second," camryn looks in my eyes.

"yeah, sorry, i was just thinking," i shook my head.

"it's fine," she waved her hand," although, i should probably head home," she got up and grabbed her keys off the bar in the kitchen.

"well, i had a great time," i smiled.

"me too," she looked around before grabbing a pen and a sticky note,"here's my number. keep in touch," she sticks it to my forehead.

"goodbye camryn," i laugh, and take the note off my forehead.

"bye, tyler," she turns her heel, and walks out the door.

she's great.

you'll never have her, get over yourself tyler.