:.:sixteen:.:

{camryn's pov}

i made my way up the stairs to get to my apartment, after spending a day with my roomate rayna, but she went over to her boyfriend's house.

i opened the large white door with my key, which was hanging from a blue lanyard around my neck, and walked inside. the living room looked nice and clean, and i sat down on the couch.

i flicked on the tv and turned on drake and josh, just for something to fall asleep to.

i woke up at around 3 am to my phone buzzing with a text message.

tyler the cheesy dad: comeeover its blu rryface ag ain

my eyebrows raised in confusion, as my phone buzzed again.

tyler the cheesy dad: hesgot meaga in

tyler the cheesy dad: blurr yfaceis her e

i jumped up and slipped my adidas on, still in my black jeans and pink top, and ran out the door.

i practically flew down my stairs, and went out to my car immediately starting it.

i didn't know who blurryface was, but he seemed to be harming tyler.

upon arriving at tyler's apartment building, i ran up the stairs to the third floor. i opened his apartment door as it was unlocked and stepped in.

"tyler?" i called into the house. i ran into his room, but he wasn't there.

"tyler? where are you" i scuttled into the kitchen to find tyler on the ground.

he had red tear stained cheeks along with fresh tears running down them. in his left hand he held what looked to be a blade, and his right arm was by his side with blood pooling around it.

"tyler?" my voice cracked and tyler looked up at me.

i have never seen anyone look so broken.

"cam-ryn?" he hiccuped.

i took him into my arms and he started mumbling things, which were completely inaudible to me.

the only thing i caught was "josh wouldn't be happy" which i still didn't understand.

"tyler, who is blurryface?"

"i don't know, but he's out to get me,"

"where is he now?"

"he's gone. i already did what he wanted for now," i looked down at his arm as a tear slid down my cheek.

"for now?" my voice cracked and i cleared my throat,"what does he want in the long run, ty?"

"he wants me dead," more tears stream down his face, yet he shows no emotion.

it's almost like he's lived this moment so many times that i barely even phases him anymore.

"come on," i grabbed his arm without the open wounds and dragged him to the bathroom.

i sat tyler on the toilet and went under the sink. i grabbed peroxide, neosporin, gauze, and medical tape, and set it on the counter top.

i slipped off his bloody white shirt for him and threw it in the trash can. there was no way we could get those stains out.

i noticed a few obvious scars on his stomach, but chose to ignore it for now.

"this might sting a little, but we have to do it okay?" tyler nodded and i grabbed his arm to run it under cold water. he flinched backward slightly, but keeps his arm under the running sink water.

we sat in silence as i poured peroxide into the cuts. he sucked in a harsh breath through his teeth as the peroxide fizzed on contact.

"sorry," i whispered.

he nodded and i layed out enough gauze to cover his wounds. i spread the neosporin on it and layed it on to tyler's shaking arm.

"tell me if it's to tight, alright?"

"okay," he croaked out.

i took medical tape and bonded the gauze to his arm. he didn't flinch or make a sound, so i assumed it was just fine.

"can you stay here with me?" his voice was almost completely gone, so i assumed he had been yelling.

"of course i will," i stood him up and we walked into his room.

"put some pajamas on, baby," he walked to his dresser and pulled out two pairs of sweatpants and a blue tee shirt. his dresser had labels with colors written on them, along with jeans, and sweatpants.

"here you go," he handed me the shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

i went to the bathroom to change, and when i cam back tyler was waiting for me.

"go to bed," i mock scolded him.

he made grabby hands at me, as if he were a three year old wanting to be picked up by his mom. i laughed and layed down beside him so he could wrap his one arm around me.

before i could even tell him goodnight, i heard soft snores in my ear.