:.:seven:.:

tyler: hi camryn

camryn: tyler?

tyler: that's my name, don't wear it out

camryn: ugh quit being such a dad

tyler: i will never stop making dad jokes

camryn: but you're not even a dad

tyler: i will be one day

tyler: i'm practicing

camryn: you're a nerd

tyler: yeah kinda

i set my phone down and laughed. i imagine what camryn's thinking right about now.

she's thinking you're a fucking loser.

no she's not, she likes me.

who ever said that? nobody likes you tyler, it's a thing you have.

that's not true.

it's not? then why did jen leave you? and all the rest of your friends? i wouldn't be surprised if josh got into that accident on purpose. to get away from you.

i think about it for a moment, almost in shock.

he's right.

nobody likes me.

nobody ever has.

i walk to the kitchen sink, and slump down beside the cupboard. i open and grab my blade. for some reason, i've always hidden them under the kitchen sink.

i take a long look at my arm, covered in scars. some standing out more than others, some long, and some short.

but there's one scar that's the most prominent. i promised josh that i would never open that scar again.

"tyler?" josh walked into the kitchen, home early from work. i had just made a cut, but i went to deep, and blood was spilling everywhere.

"oh my god, tyler," i looked up at josh with droopy eyes, and he ran towards me.

"i-i'm sorry. i-it was b-blurry, he-he wouldn't leave. he said he-he would le-leave if i did thi-this," i hiccuped.

"you're gonna be alright i promise," he put a damp towel over the open wound, and i cried out.

"now, promise me that this won't happen again?" josh asked.

"i can't promise you that," i looked down, ashamed.

"well, at least promise me that this certain scar, will never be re-opened," he stuck his pink out.

i linked my pinky with his,"i promise."

looking at the scar now i was upset.

upset that i had made that promise, because i would do anything to be able to open it right now.

who cares about his stupid promise.

i do.

i sliced into a different scar, re-opening the marks on my wrist. the blood started spilling out, and i hissed in pain.

it was satisfying. watching the red fluid spill out, and feeling the cool metal against my skin.

and i did it again.

and again.

and again.