:.:seventeen:.:

i woke up to find camryn sleeping in my bed.

i had my arm around her, and she was sleeping peacefully. i slowly got up in an attempt not to wake her and made my way to the kitchen.

i made two cups of coffee and sat myself down at the bar.

so you finally got to tell her about me huh?

i did.

now she'll just fucking leave you. she probably thinks you're psychotic.

she does not. nothing you could do could get rid of her.

it isn't a matter of what i do. it's a matter of what i make you do.

"good morning," i jumped slightly, and turned around to find camryn in my sweatpants and tee shirt.

"hey," i handed her a cup of coffee and pulled her into my lap.

"sleep well?"

"just fine," i sipped my coffee and so did she.

we didn't talk about what had happened but i figured we would at some point.

she knew the worst part of me.

the part that i can't escape.

"when are we going to do another color session, ty?" camryn said, putting down her coffee mug.

"i'm not sure. probably when these heal up," i lightly drew a circle on my arm.

"i'm sorry tyler," she turned her body towards mine, straddling me, and looked up at me.

"it's not your fault, so why be sorry?"

"i don't know, i just wish i were here before it unfolded," she leaned her head on my shoulder and i embraced her into a tight hug.

"but you weren't. and thats okay. i'm fine now, okay?" she pulled away and looked at me.

"okay," she smiled.

i leaned in slowly and touched my slightly chapped lips, to her inhumanly soft ones. our lips moved in sync for a while. she pulled away and i flashed her a toothy smile. she giggles and hugged me again.

"camryn?"

"yeah," she mumbled into my shoulder.

"i've been thinking, and, uh...would you want to be my girlf-"

"yes!" she shot up, but then simmered down quickly,"i mean uh- yeah sure"

i laughed and she blushed. the cat jumped on to the counter and i smiled.

"aww, we never even named her," she pucked up the small cat, and rubbed her head gently.

"we should name her ruby,"

"okay. welcome to the family little ruby,"