♘Chapter Five: Friend's/CloseFriend's

Baekhyun's POV
  "Mr. Byun, you have to tranfer to the other section."-principal said.

"Why, I have to transfer sir, is their something wrong."-he said.

"No, I mean Yes."-he replied."Your grade is high and you have to tranfer to class A, because you have the oppotunity to be on top."-he continue.

"Okey~."-he said."You will be tranfer this morning so get ready, dismissed."-the principal said.

Baekhyun went out of the office and went to his locker, he get all of his needed staffs for class then he go to the class A room. He stand outside and teacher see him.

"Oh~ Baekhyun come in, and introduce your self to them."-teacher kang said."Neh~…"-he said."AnnyeongHaseyeo~ Byun Baekhyun imnida, please take care off me; Kamsahamnida~"-he continued and bowed.

"Mr.Byun you may seat beside to Ms. Kim."-teacher said."Neh~"-he replied.

Baekhyun sit beside at Taeyeon who was busy reading in her sit, Taeyeon did not listen a few minutes ago because she's busy doing some staff.

"Okey~ Listen everyone I pair you into two, so this is will be your partner for this task that I will give you, and the two of you must be participate, arraseo."-teacher kang said."Neh~"-everyone replied.

"I hope he will be my partner." the girl said.

"Me too." the other girl said.

"He will be my partner, I swear." the girl said again.

"Let's see about that." the other said again.

"Okey~ Listen up people."- teacher said.

"Tiffany and Chanyeol."

"Seohyun and Sehun."

"Luhan and Yoona."

"Suho and Jessica."

"Sooyoung and Xiumin."

"Baekhyun and Taeyeon."

"Hyoyeon and Kai."

"Tao and Jessica."

"Yuri and Kris."

So on and so for

"Okey that's it, go to your partner, I will be leaving for the meeting at the principals office so stay at the room, no one will allowed to go home okey, arraseo."-teacher kang said."Neh~…" all of us said.

"Ahm~ Hi."- baekhyun said."Ouh~ Hellow their."-taeyeon said without looking and then she close her book and look at his partner."Wait~ I know you."-they both said."Yeah~ Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun right."-taeyeon said."Neh~ Kim Taeyeon."-he simply said.

"So here; this paragraph is mine and this is your's okey."-taeyeon said and baekhyun nodded."Baekhyun-ah, let's have a game, let's have a race if who will be the first done doing the task the loser will be treat the winner, deal."-taeyeon raise her hand infront of him."Deal."-he said and raise his hands and they both shake hands.

After a few minutes

"Im done; so I guess im the winner."-taeyeon said."Alright; you win, so when will I treat you."-baekhyun said."Today, since Ma'am Kang is not around, let's go to canteen buy me some ice cream."-taeyeon said showing her puppy eyes."Okey~ stop acting like that your not a child anymore."-he said.

"Fine."-she pouted.

---

Chanyeol's POV
  Aish-.- what the hell, why did Mrs. Kang paired me this girl, I want Hyunah you know coz she's so damn hot, her body is curve like a coca-cola.