♘Chapter 35: A Lied (1)

Note: Sorry again for not updating i've been busy late few days ago, and according the title in this chapter 'A Lied 1' I lied also to my mom that I have a research assignment so that I can used the wifi to publish this chapter I hope mom can forgive me. I was publishing a new Fanfic still 'BAEKYEON' and the title is 'A FANBOY's DREAM' I just hope that you can read it gumawo~ chingu-ahh, enjoy.....

Baekhyun's POV

I wake up because of my phone rang I answer the phone without opening my eyes I didn't read who was calling I just answer it directly because the ringtone of my phone is too loud and annoying.

"yeoboseyeo~." I said half sleep.

"appa, when were you come back?." my daughter said in phone, ohh~ I missed my daughter actually Laliza is my daughter, my only one princess.

"maybe next month, baby I have lots of work here I must finish this one then after that I will be come back coz I already missed my princess." I said to my daughter and I heared her gigled.

"neh~ but promise me to buy me a new phone, you promise me the last time, you said korea has a advance tecnology." she said with aegyo.

"yeh~ baby I will, promise." I said and hang up the phone.

I stood up and went to kitchen to cook myself a breakfast after taking breakfast I went back to my room and went inside the bathroom for shower, after all my routine done I drove myself to chanyeols office.

Taeyeon's POV

"eomma, im gonna miss you?." my daughter said to me.

"me too, should you leave eomma alone." I said to my daughter and give her a face of sadness.

"eomma~ is not like that its just.... I thought we talk about this last time and you agreed." she said, I can tell myself that she's already grown up.

"I know but.... you know a mother without her daughter is sad and boring because she have no hugged in the morning when she wake up theres no kissed before going to school and after school kissed and hugged from her daughter." I explain to her, I an see her that she's starting to cry.

"eomma~~~~..." she said and hugged me tightly while crying.

"okey! thats enough we might missed the plain jennie, say goodbye to your mom." baekbom said, they already meet each other at first jennie question me us (baekbom) that why he is the only one here and not with her dad, and she nodded.

"bye~." she waved her hand over me so does to me."wait...."she added and run back to me."mom if you have a time visit me pleaseee..." she said and I nodded."I will, I love you take care." I said and she nodded and leave me."dont give your uncle bom a headache okey." I shout so that she heared what I say, after taking jennie and bom at the airport I drove myself to jessica's office at the Blanc & Eclare, when I arrive at her office I saw her signing some papers I can see through her face that she's pissed off I knock the door and she just simply say 'come in' without looking at her, I sit at the chair infront of her.

"busy." I talk first.

"ohh~ its you taeyeon-sshi, what brings you her." she said, how she notice me early when she's busy signing papers

"nothing its just, im asking if you are not busy this night and the girls also." I lied, I know that, that is not my question if I tell her and them that I saw baekhyun last night they might mad at me I know sounds stupid but they are my friend their the one who hell my heart when baekhyun hurt it, she look at me seriously.

"your lying, you didn't tell the truth." she directly said to me, I widen my eyes for her respond."why you didn't tell us that you saw baekhyun last night, don't you think were both worried about you, what if you forgive him? what is the purpose of helling of your not cooperating?." she continue, I  look at her disbelive, how did they know.

"speechless taeyeon, I know.... we know that you still love him, you know what I forgive you for not telling us about that, my question is if you hear what I said to you now I dont think if you forgive us." she continue, I still widen eyes.

"what do you mean jessica?, is there something..... you didn't tell me." I said and raise my eye brow.

"ahmm~ not just me but also them." she said nervously, what is she talking about.

"spill it out jessica before I-." she cut me off.

"we hide baekhyun from you from the first place, we are the one who know's first before you to meet last night, and last night we have a secret plan without you...... but our plan is you that.... you two must not meet ... because we know that if you saw him all of  your pain may go back." she explain, how I am so stupid not to notice of what they are doing behind my back, I stood up and walk out she call my name many times but I ignored her, they lied to me both of them.

Chanyeol's POV

"Yeol, he must know what is true remember he is still her father." Kai said and Lay and Kris nodded.

"father wait did you just said word 'FATHER'." D.O impasized the word."they didn't even got married, he pregnant her back then." he continue.

"yah~ his got a point." Lay said agred what D.O said.

"who is he? Father by who?." a voice speak suddenly we both look who is that voice and no other than baekhyun.

-blxckoreo