♘Chapter 21: She Vomitted

Taeyeon's POV

Me and tiffany are headed towards our room but then suddenly I covered my mouth I think I want to vomit.

"unnie~ what happen." she ask me worriedly.

"nothing, its just I didn't eat this morning." I said and remove my hand in my mouth.

"why you didn't eat, you must eat, come with me lets eat." she said and grabbed my hand.

"but fany~ its almost time." I said.

"no~ unnie~ you must eat, you will die if you dont eat, so no more questions just follow what i've said." she said, since when she being like my mom, I follow her and we went at the canteen.

Baekhyun's POV

"Okey, remember what i've said to you last night." chanyeol said.

👉flashback👈

"yeol, what should I do, if taeyeon know this, we will break-up, I dont want that happen, I love her, yeol." I said through the line on phone.

"hyung, relax I know you love her but it is good that you must tell her so that she aware for your leaving." he advice.

"aware, aware that I will leaving without any reason, no I dont, I dont want to tell her and you also." I said, what kind of friend is this virus.

"but still she need to know, what if that day you leave her and she cry and kill herself." he said.

"your so over acting, yeol, she won't harm herself." I said.

"dahh~ you bacon but still I object, she's your girlfriend and she love's you more than any people in her life and you know that." he explain, wow that was in deep2x thought.

👉End of flashback👈

"My answer is no, no one gonna tell taeyeon that im leaving after our graduation, thats final." I whisper to him so that the teacher dont notice.

"its up to you, if that's what you decide then i'll respect you hyung~." he said and patted my back.

I looked at the taeyeon's table and then I didn't saw her, where is she, she must be here lately.

"mr. byun, what is the problem." our teacher said.

"ahmm~ ma'am can I go out for bathroom." I said and stood up.

"okey, you will." she said I walk outside and find taeyeon, where is she now, I start finding her to gym next to the garden, library quadrangoal but I still I cannot find her, but then one last place I didn't go yet 'canteen' I run to the canteen, please someone tell me that she's their and nothing happen to her, and there I saw tiffany luckyly I saw her also.

Tiffany's POV

"here eat this also." I said to her and handed the second plate that I order.

"this is too much fany, you might lost money too much for buying this many foods." she said while pointing the food infront of her.

"I don't care, if I lost lots of money as long as your okey and healthy." I said to and she fluttered.

"their you are, what are you doing here.-" he said I mean baekhyun said."you making me crazy, I thought something happen to you." he continue and taeyeon got choke his own food hearing baekhyun's voice.

"ohh~ im sorry, it is just tiffany's fault." she said and pointed me.

"it is because you didn't eat this morning and you almost vomited in hallway." I said to both of them and baekhyun face turn to her.

"you almost vomitted." he repeated, and she shyly nodded to him.

"mianhee~ baek, I don't know why I suddenly vomit but im sure theirs no problem." she said and baekhyun nodded.

"after you done eating, come with me I have something to tell you." he said and taeyeon ask him.

"why? and where are we going? why dont you tell me here." she said.

"yah~ baekhyun-sshi why you dont tell her , us ,did you hiding something." O ask him seriously.

"aniyo, no. It is just I want to tell her alone and its just private." he said with confident, I think his hiding something.

"im done, lets go." taeyeon said and stood up.

"wait you two are nothing going to class." I ask them both and they face me.

"yah~ are we going to go to class." taeyeon ask him also.

"no, we will go outside." he said." and ohh~ please tiffany, can you make us an excuses to our all teachers, any excuses except I cut classes because of a girl, thanks." he continue.

"okey~ but still you need to care taeyeon unnie, if taeyeon unnie got home with scratch, crying or something, you will be my punging bag forever and I will make sure your not going somewhere." I said, baekhyun nodded and taeyeon giggled.

Someone's POV

"after my graduation, you will be the one to look taeyeon and report to me everything." I said to him.

"neh~ what if she knows that someone looking for her." he ask me.

"just do what i've said, kill her if needed, GD." I said to him, since when he being like this, somethings fishy, is he hiding something to me."are we having a deal." I continue.

"neh~ I will." he just simply said and went out my car.

Excuse me boss you have a message.~

My phone bip I get my phone in my bag and read the message.

meet me at the kaoriko's restaurant.
-my babe💏

I didn't reply I just continue driving and drove to kaoriko's restaurant, I park my car and went inside, I see him on table 8 I walk towards him and sit.

"why did you text me, and meet me here in this cheppy restu." I said and look everywhere inside.

"shut-up, this restaurant is special to me, so shut the f*** off." he said angrily."I will be coming to you after our graduation wendy, but." he continue.

"but what." I said and cross my arms.

"you will leave taeyeon alone, if you want me to come with you." he said, wow~ now his treatining me, omgod~ his not good in that.

"I will, just make sure that you will come, or else.-" I was cut by him.

"yah~yah~ I know I won't run., just leave her alone." he continue what ive said.

"good boy." I said.

---

A/N: Sorry for late update~ its just last friday our end of my examination so I will update maybe everyday or every 2 days, I hope you understand, and oh~ I almost forgot I will be publishing a new story but not a baekyeon story but a kaistal story I hope you can read it and vote.kamsahamnida~ saranghae~ mahal ko kayo.

-heartxjane_26