♘Trending News: Baek'Yeon

[•August 6,2016•]

So the first trending news, so people once again are coming for Taeyeon because of what ofcourse the instagram because people perusing her life and saw she liked a video that had Baekhyun from EXO in it, if you dont know if you are a new to kpop, Taeyeon and Baekhyun used today broken 2014 it was announce that they broke up last year however one of the things have just been like I guess a conspiracy theory in the kpop fan is that they really didn't because although there are articles about the break-up sm themeselves have never release a statement on it and ofcourse baekhyun and taeyeon have you know officially annouced it so there's a lot of people who actually do assume the their still dating and that's why a lot of interactions are like under microscope because people are just always looking for receipts, as to whether they actually broke up or hints to the idea that their still dating, anyway somebody putting this situation on blast basically made it a field day and people went through her likes and things like that and pointed out that this isn'r the first time she like something that was Baekhyun related I guess now a lot of people have been hired her immature an attention seeker because conversly Baekhyun hasn't been showing anything of this kind of behavior he hasn't really done anything dealling with Taeyeon so people saying that she's being stop QUEEN basically so now here's the thing, I think like a lot of fans of either side will really hurt by the whole situiation but I feel like why are they making it like what she's doing ridiculous, when their being ridiculous y'all being reading I don't know who to point it at but its like there's nothing wrong with her liking pictures of it him and I feel like its mature if they did in fact break up and she's able to past that and like things that are in support of him, I like things that feature him, not saying that baekhyun is being better but not you knoe interacting or doing anything today young related because I get it the fans would get mad fans are dragging him however I think neither approaches to the situation are childish not talking about it not say anything for the sake of the fan, or just acting like its not a big deal because hey you know we all break up we all go out and at the end of the day there are still a co-workers in the sense that they're under the same entertainment label so any like super at version to anything his doing is not really super necessary and if you bought her over the fact that she maybe liking pictures of him. I fell like I need you to really get over it because their relationship whatever may be right now has nothing to do with you but I definitely just feel bad for both them because like I said any interactions they have now is under super scrunity....