♘Chapter Nineteen: Shes Mine, Only Mine

Baekhyun's POV

We're headed now to taeyeon's condo, yes~ My point but still I respect her, she's my only precious gem I have and I want to take good care of her. we stop at the nearer store I dont know but she said and I command her.

"wait, baek~ park your car here." she suddenly speak.

"what is it?." I said and she went out of my car."where are you going."I continue.

"I want to buy something." she said and smirk, since when she know how to smirk at me but still I like it and she's pretty.

"wait for me, I come to you." I said.

"aniyo, stay here I will be quick, promise." she said and put her hands above her ears.

"okey~ be quick okey." I said and she nodded.

Taeyeon's POV

"wait for me, I come to you." he said. and stood up.

"aniyo, stay here I will be quick, promise." I said and put my hands above my ears.

"okey~ be quick okey." he said and I nodded.

I went inside of the department store and buy something, I brought a food, snacks and then suddenly I saw a bracelet on the floor its sparkling like a sunlight I grabbed the bracelet and look of it.

"hey~ thats mine." someone said I look who is that and I saw a guy pointing the bracelet.

"oh, mianhee I just saw it on the floor, here you go." I said and give the bracelet to him.

"oh, thanks I thought you stole this from me, mianhee too." he said.

"its okey." I said and bowed and start walking.

"Im Heechul, Kim Heechul." he said and I stop and turn arround to face him.

"Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon." I repied and bowed, smiled.

"hey, what are you doing to her." I heared someone yelled I look who is it and its baekhyun.

"nothing, I was just introducing myself to this beautiful girl." heechul said and smirk to him.

"you better leave now or else I will punch you I swear." baekhyun said and form his hand into fist, I walk towards him and kiss his cheeks and he turns red like a tomato.

"wait, you kiss him, with a stranger." heechul said and I laugh.

"im not a stanger, im her fiance." baekhyun said and when I heared that from him I stop laughing and look at him disbelieve.

"what? fiance with her." heechul repeated and disbelieve also.

"yes, and where going to mary next month." baekhyun said and again I never look away but still in him."so you better not to touch or talk to her coz she's mine, only mine." he continue and put his arms arround my shoulder. what does he mean, we're going to married? and im his fiance is he serious of that.

"okey~ stop,." I said and they look both of me."im sorry heechul for my boyfriends act lately I hope you understand, mianhee." I said and bowed.

"teangoo~ why are you saying sorry, it must be him." baekhyun said and I kick his feet and he goan in pain.

"its okey, taeyeon-sshi." Heechul said."I want to go first, annyeong~ I hope we meet again." he continue and smirk.

"hey~ you jerk come back here, im not done yet, and dont smirk to my girlfriend." baekhyun yelled and I laugh,I grabbed his hands and headed to the counter.

"you said you'll be quickly." he said to me.

"is this not quick." I pouted.

"no, and your talking to a stranger, what if something happen to you? what if I didn't come? what if they kidnap you and get off some organs from you? and that happen what about me, about us." he said and pinched my cheeks, how sweet.

"ouh~ you care." I said with aegyo.

"stop that." he said and pointed my lips."what if I won't." I threat.

"i will kiss you in here." he said and I stop coz I dont want to show to the people that im not an educated person. After in a minutes I pay the food that I buy and carry it to the car but before I walk with the food he snatch it on my hands.

"give me that, your a girl and im a boy, so I must carry all that." he said. first his sweet, second his gentleman and what will be next. We both went inside the car and went to my condo after.

👉Scene in the parking lot👈

Baekhyun's POV

I park my car at the lot of his condo I went out first and open the door of her and carry all the bags to up. She put the password of her condo and the door suddenly open we went in and I headed directly to the kitchen and put the bags above the table but then suddenly my phone bip.

Meet me at the Feisto Restaurant, now, dont be late I'll be waiting
-00+

I was curious if who's this number, this number is never phonebook on my contact maybe his/her wrong sent, and then again another text I got.

If you'll not come over, I will kill your beautiful girlfriend, taeyeon.
-00+

Shit! who is this guy why is he/she doing this, I must go and see this human. I find taeyeon somewhere the arround and then luckily I found her on the living room I walk towards her.

"taengoo~I want to go out for awhile, my mom said that she wants to tell me something, but I will be right back, promise." I said.

"neh~, and say Hi! to your mom for me." she said and smiled.

"I will." I lied, why I have suppose to lied to her, shes my girlfriend, I kissed her forehead and bid a goodbye to her I walk towards to the door and."ohh~ wait~ please take good care of yourself and if someone knockking this door, please dont open, except okey~ saranghae" I continue.

"neh~ I will, saranghaeyeo~" she said and nodded.

---
A/N: What will happen next? Why did baekhyun leave her? and about that text who is she/he? is bad or good? lets find out at the next chapter. sorry for the errors and grammar, Please tell me if you like this story. kamsahamnida~ luv yah.

-heartxjane_26