Flashback: Send You Back To The Hood

Odell POV-

I had just got out of practice and I was pissed as hell

I had just got out of practice and I was pissed as hell. My coach made me sit on the bench the entire time. And he told me unless I made things right with the tutoring broad, I wasn't going to practice or play.

This bitch was now playing with my fucking football career. And nobody does that shit.

I was going to go over to her dorm, give her a little attention because that's all she really wanted. And talk her into just doing my shit for me. As she would when, Number 13, personally made a trip to her dorm.

You know how it go. I go over there, with my shirt open so she can see the six pack her forehead will eventually be on, let the other broads in the dorm see me, but I blow them off to talk to her.

Make her feel special, let them see me, make her feel special. She play hard to get a little more, I talk some sweet shit, and in no time, she will not only be tutoring me, she'll show up to my class and take the exams for me. Then I can get back on the field.

It's a fool proof plan. Especially for her kind. In actuality, you and I both know she has no chance with me. 😷 I'm a fucking star division 1 athlete. Only bad hoes need apply, ya dig?

Anyway, let me get this shit over with.

I pulled up to her dorm in my ride, and got out.

As I was walking to the door, two girls were whispering to each other and smiled.

I shot them a smile and walked over. "Y'all mind letting me up?" I touched one of the girls arms. "Please sweetheart."

"Sure." She said cheesing and used her keycard to let me in.

"Thank you baby." I smiled at her and made my way up the stairs.

I died laughing inside. LSU was going to be a fucking breeze. These hoes so gullible. 😂😂

I went to her dorm room which was at the end of the hall on the 3rd floor.

As I walked down the hall a group of girls came out their room.

"Hey Odell." They said.

"What's up loves?" I kicked them a smile.

They blushed back and went back into their rooms. I take it they was fainting and shit. The same way these hoes will be when I enter the NFL. 💪🏿

I want to roll on the floor right now laughing. Somebody please make this shit harder.

I got to her door and knocked on it.

I didn't get a response.

I knocked on it again. She was in there, trust me. She one of them bookworm lames, ain't like she got nowhere else to be.

"Why are you at my door?" She said walking with her books in her hand toward her door.

"I came to see you." I bit my bottom lip and leaned against the door, making sure my shirt was open, so my abs was in full view.

Watch her lose it.

"I don't know why." She said unimpressed. "And I wish you would move."

"Just let me talk to you a minute. I came at you wrong. I didn't mean that. And as a man, I'm here to apologize." I looked her up and down, like I wanted her.

Watch this. 😂😂😂

"You did now move."

"Can you accept my apology first?"

"No. Move, before I call the police and tell them not only are you stalking me you're harassing  me."

"I came here trying to be nice. But fuck that. My coach hired you to do a job, and you not about to fuck up my season."

She laughed. "Me fucking up your season? You're the one that's failing that remedial ass math class. Move!"

"Don't put my business out there like that." I looked around. Not wanting people to hear that I needed tutoring anyway.

"Why you embarrassed?" She got in my face laughing. "Cause you don't know what 1 plus 1 is?"

I was taller than her so I bent down and got in her face. "I know one thing, if I can't play next game, your ass won't be in this school anymore. Imma send your ass back to whatever hood you came from. don't mess with me. I'm
Odell Cornelious Beckham Jr."

She covered her mouth and chuckled. "Was that supposed to scare me? Because if was supposed to, it didn't work. Your name means nothing to me.Get out my face." She pushed me out from in front her door.

"Aight. Bet yo lame ass get kicked outta this school." I warned her.

She rolled her eyes, went in her dorm room and slammed the door.

"Bitch." I kicked the door hard, then left out of the dormitory.

Seeing how he used to act, I see why him and Juice were friends.