[13]

I hate being partnered up with people you don't like.

•*•*•*•*•

Assigned partners are such a gamble, to be honest, like am I going to get my friend? Am I going to work with some stranger?

Honestly, I don't give a fuck about the idea of being partnered up with, because I know I'm doing all the work.
All I cared about was who I'm going to be partnered up with.

Most of the time I was assigned with a partner, they were either just mere acquaintance that I had no problem with or a friend who I'm chill with.

For the most part, I was cool with a lot of people, and there were only a few people I disliked at the time.

However, even though there weren't many people I disliked, when I was partnered up with one of the small few, I wouldn't do anything with them, and would do all the work.

Story-time:

*This is the edited story-time version. If you want to see the original, it will be commented

HERE

the "original" part has some weird wording in it, so I fixed it up to make it sound less confusing, if that's possible. I also was excessively angered just thinking about it, so that's why it's so bleh*

Back in the fifth grade, I had a fucktard excuse of a human as a partner.

If the opportunity presented itself, and I'd be able to murder him without getting in trouble, I would.

The fucktard partner, TFP— wow I despise him so much, that I'm not going to call him "my fucktard partner" fuck that shit—

My teacher was reading some army shit to the class and TFP wasn't listening to it.

He annoyed me by flipping through his book, breathing, et cetera, and even though I wasn't listening to a word my teacher was saying, I hated him so much that every opportunity I got to lecture him presented itself, I'd take it.

Then, I lectured him about not listening to the teacher while I wasn't listening to the teacher, which was hypocritical of me, but I was too busy lecturing him.

My teacher noticed that I wasn't listening and thought I was talking to TFP instead of listening to her.

Dreadfully, the teacher asked me what she was talking about.

The room filled with absolute silence, because why wouldn't it? A student was put on the spot. I just said something along the lines of "camps and stuff" and she continued.

I am still pissed to this day.

Even though this isn't so relative to the story, I'm going to point out that TFP liked me, but he was one of those people who liked whatever his crush liked and that mindset, along with other stuff, made me hate his guts.

Speaking of hating his guts, he sent me nudes that were unasked for, texted my family that I was his girlfriend, when I wasn't and never will be, and also sent nudes to a GROUP CHAT.

THIS WAS IN THE FIFTH FUCKING GRADE.

Also, while he liked me, I liked someone else at the time, and I can't lie: it was fun friendzoning him.

I really fucking hate that guy.