16.|Happiness| Yandere! Azusa x Reader | Make-up

(A/n: It happened... I am now back at school. My back hurts so much from carrying all of those extra notebooks and tissues with me. Please excuse my lateness, I am not dead / I DID NOT KILL KANATO OR NOR DOES KANATO APPEAR MUCH)

*Y/n's POV*

I sighed as I took a bite of Kanato's birthday cake. He was now giggling to Teddy about something and I was just talking to a piece of cake.

"Neh, Y/n-San?" Kanato smiled as he plopped a piece of cake into my mouth. "Can you get me some water ,please?"

I nodded and stood up, leaving Kanato in a flash. I was thinking about where they kept the water in this place, since all they drank was blood. I didn't notice that a wall was right in front of me.

I collided into it (like what people do with lamp posts) and just laid there on my back. I felt extremely dizzy and all I wanted was to cough up a pool of blood and hand it to Kanato instead of water, but that would be up-right disguisting. I tried to get up ,but I was too lazy. Azusa popped up in my mind and I sighed at the situation we were in earlier. I heard footsteps coming down the hall and my eyes widened. "Y/n..?" Azusa blinked as we walked closer to me. "Shit." I turned onto my stomach and began to get up. I looked like a flopping fish. I twisted my angle when it banged across the floor from my deperation and Azusa leaned down to pick me up. "Y/n.." I panicked and bonked our heads together, making him drop me. "Nngh." I crawled away from him slowly, and I was pretty sure that Kanato would be of convienence right now. "Y/n... What are you...-" I started to crawl on all fours, hoping to make it back to the safety of my room in time.

Almost there.

Not.

Azusa was laying on top of me with a bored expression. His stomach was pressed against mine and his sweater was falling off his shoulders. "Hmm? Neh, are you.. avoiding.. me, Y/n-san?" Azusa's expression became even more depressed as I tried to flip him over. I nodded, "um.. do you mind getting off me, Mukami-san?" Azusa sighed, "Yes... I would mind.. because my.. stomach wouldn't be.. able to feel the warmth of Y/n-san's.. abodimen." He burried his face in my shoulder. "Hmm.. It makes me.. feel very happy Y/n-san." I pulled Azusa close, making him moan in pleasure, and rolled on top of him. The look of pleasure on his face quickly turned into desperacy as I began to stand up. "Y-Y/n-san.. do you not love.. me anymore?" My heart felt heavy at the thought of the relationship Azusa and I used to have. "I have to go back to Kanato.." I didn't care about getting his water. I cared about getting away from the masochistic male who I used to love. Azusa's expression looked like he was just stabbed. He held his chest like it was bleeding. "I-I..." Azusa stood up and hugged me. A shock of electricity ran through my body. He hugged me like Kanato did, but he was much more longing and desperate."P-Please... don't leave me." He was shaking and nuzzling my shoulder.

"A-Azusa we can't-" I looked down in shame as he looked up with widened eyes filled with tears. "B-but... I gave e-everything... I had to you!! Was th-that kiss.. not enough? C-couldn't you feel the.. passion.. and pain I showed... when i kissed you? Eve.. was that not... enough?!?" Azusa's hair was falling into his cheek as he whimpered and sniffed. I sighed. "Azusa... it's over." He looked at me with the most saddest expression on his face. "You... never said i-it was." My eyes widened as I stared at the floor. "I..." Azusa closed his eyes and hugged me tighter. "I... love you, Eve." I looked at his bandages and his crooked berret.

I loved him.

Without pain... Azusa wouldn't have been the vampire I loved. I've been trying to change him because my arrogance told him to stop being happy. Pain... was the only thing that made Azusa.. Azusa. Pain resulted in him being turned into a vampire. It was all due to that one element that he became him...

I just needed to notice that.

A few tears streamed down my cheeks as I realized what I had done. "F-forgive me." I cried into his cheat as I remember all the memories I had with the masochistic cinnimon roll. Azusa smiled and pulled me closer to his chest. "Forgive.. me, Y/n-san." He kissed my head as one of his scars grazed open my cheek. "I love you, Azusa." He stood frozen as he fixed his hat and hugged me back.

"Azusa..." he closed his eyes. "Mmm?.." I hugged him tighter, "if you love pain, why didn't you like heartbreak? Wasn't pain your only happiness?" Azusa frowned and tried to maintain his composure.

"No... I was never happy. Until you showed... me the emotion of... happiness." He pointed to his small smile. "See... I'm happy, Y/n-san." I giggled and put his smile on my lips.

He looked at me with widened eyes, but then they softened and closed as he kissed what was truly his.

What was truly happiness...

{Update End}

BONUS:

The grape-head frowned as he sat in the corner of the hallway. He wanted to be happy too. ; - ;

{Bonus end}

{Bonus end}