Begging On Her Knees

Normal P.O.V

Yona left her dorm room leaving to go find an old friend of hers dorm room, Hak. She had to ask around for him only because she had no idea which room he lived in let alone any classes. She hadn't spoken to him since grade school. And to be honest she kind of felt bad just going to drop in on him right now.

340A

That means she was here at his dorm. She sighed but then put on a big smile. Yona knocked on the door holding her bag of music notes. The door opened but it wasn't Hak. Instead it was a boy with bright blonde hair with crumbs all over his face with a cookie in his other hand. He simply smiled at Yona then yelled.

"Yo, Hak. Some crimson haired girl is here." He yelled to Hak the held the cookie in his mouth holding out his hand. "Jeno." He was muffled by the sound of his cookie which made Yona started laughing.

Before she could introduce herself someone else did for her. "Yona. What a pleasant surprise." A voice said as the door opened wider and there stood a man taller than Jeno with shaggy black hair and sharp blue eyes. Yona smiled at him.

"Hak. You look great." She said looking at him up and down. And it was true. She remembers a kid who was shorter than her always and now he was above six feet easily and now he was like a model. Hak just smirked rolling his eyes.

"Did Su-Won dump you" He said looking into her eyes coldly. Jeno looked from Hak then to Yona, he then slowly backed up away from the door. 

"Heh. Rude as ever, I see. No, he didn't. He kicked me out of his band." She pouted looking to the left of the hallway. He chuckled at the way she pouted, it had been the same since they were kids. 

"So what is it you want with me? Hoping I can fulfill what he couldn't?" He lifted her chin to look into his eyes again then bit his lip. She had seen Hak through the years but she had never truly taken a look at him up close. He was a good looking kid, but now he was just plain gorgeous.

"Theres nothing you could do that he couldn't." She rolled her eyes taking her head back. "Are you going to invite me in or are you just going to stand there like a freak?" She asked him. He laughed opening the door wider waving his hand in.

"Ladies first." He snickered as Yona entered and there behold was five guys sitting on his couch that she had seen through school. 

"Uh, hello. I'm Yona.." She smiled at them waving slowly. They all smiled back at her.

"You know Jeno."Hak said pointing to the blonde. "That is Sinha." Points to the blue haired guy with golden eyes. "Then those two are Kija and Jaeha." Hak pointed to the white haired guy then the green haired.

"And I'm Yun." A voice said behind her as she got the shivered turning around to see a short guy with beautiful light brown hair.

"Its a pleasure to meet you all. Are you friend with Hak or?" She wanted to ask if they were in his band.

"No, we just happen to steal his couch for a few hours." Yun rolled his eyes sitting on the arm of the couch crossing his legs. "Yes we are 'friends' and they are in his band. I'm the manager." Yun explained. Yona nodded her head slightly.

Kija ran up to her holding her hands together. "You are beautiful." He said to her which made her smile bit her face turned a little red.

"Back off, lover boy." Hak shoved him back on the couch standing with one foot in front of Yona. It was almost as if he was still protective of her even after all these years.

Jaeha then smirked at Hak crossing his arms. "Got a thing for her, Hak?" 

"Don't make me laugh!" Hak busted out laughing which kind of hurt Yona. She at least wanted Hak to think she was pretty. "So, why are you here, Yona?" She looked around her seeing the guys all stared at her wondering the same thing.

"I well. I heard you were looking for a female lead singer and I-" Hak stopped her from explaining. 

"So he did dump you. How bad was it?" Hak asked her as she shook her head.

"It was nothing. Didn't even fase me." She put on that fake smile he knew was fake. He could always tell when Yona was lying. "I won't have to be in the band for long. I just want revenge and to prove to him I am a good singer and he will regret telling me to leave his band. So it would only be until the battle of the bands, then I will go!" She put her hands together begging. 

Hak knew she was a beautiful singer so he didn't understand why she was made to leave the band. "And why should we waste our time when we could find someone permanently?" Yona sighed then fell down to her knees which made Hak's eyes widened as he looked back at the guys.

"Please! Hak, we were childhood friends! I'm begging on my knees now, please do this as a favor and you can cash in your favor anytime anywhere! Please! I never asked you for anything!" She bit her lip looking up at him pouting slightly. 

He took a deep breath. "Only cause you always asked Su-Won." He mumbled to himself.

"What?" She tilted her head.

"Nothing. You shouldn't say that to any guy, they would take advantage of you." He pulled her up on her feet as she nodded her head. "Guys?" 

All five guys looked at him then amongst themselves figuring out if they wanted her on board. Finally they all nodded leaving Jaeha to say there answers.

"With a sexy girl like her, we don't mind one bit." He smirked. Yona's face turned red once again as Hak smacked the back of Jaeha's head.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" She shook all of there hands then when it came back to Hak she jumped on him wrapping her legs around his waist. Had he always been this muscular? 

"Ooooo" They guys laughed like little school boys as they hugged. 

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have touched you after all this time, I was just-" Hak covered her mouth.

"Shut up, midget. Its not like you will be the only one touching in this relationship." He smirked getting closer to her face and stared into her eyes.

Honestly, what had she gotten herself into?!