A Night With Hak

Yona's P.O.V

When Hak told me yesterday he didn't trust Suwon and wanted me to sleep in his room, for some reason I didn't hesitate for a second with saying yes.. I literally looked into his eyes and told him okay his face was shocked.

So here I am laying down on Hak's bed while he is sleeping on his couch while Jeno was sleeping on the other couch. While I was here I couldn't wear my comfy pajamas because it is inappropriate to be in around two guys. 

I notices everyone was sleeping so I got up out of my bed and left the room to go down to the cafeteria. There was no one there so I bought a brownie out of the machine and bought a strawberry milk to go with it and sat down at a one person table.

"Chocolate with strawberry? Gross." I jumped hearing Hak's voice as he sat across from me. He had grabbed a chair from another table and slammed his no bake cookie with regular milk. I put my hair up in a bun to get out of my face and smiled.

"Don't judge. Try it!" I took a piece of my brownie putting it into his mouth while making him take a sip of my strawberry milk. His face was a little bit red, maybe he wasn't used to girls feeding him food.

"It's not bad.." He said rolling his eyes. "Anywho, what are you doing up pass midnight?" He unwrapped his cookie taking a bite of it.

"Munchies. Couldn't sleep." I answered him not finishing my brownie.

"Is it because its weird sleeping in my room?" He looked up at me through his hair and I smiled at him.

"No, its just because I have trouble going to sleep, thats all. I feel safe in your room, Hak." I told him which made his eyes widen.

"That means a lot.." He smiled back at me finishing his cookie and drinking the rest of his milk.

"I'm going to grab a juice. Want one?" I stood up as he nodded his head and I went over buying myself an orange juice and I bought Hak juice he loved as a kid, grape. I grabbed them both and came up behind Hak to his ear handing the juice to him.

"Oh god." He laughed as he saw the grape but took it to drink. "You know Yona, you truly have turned into a sweet beautiful girl just like your parents both wanted." He said. I smirked then got closer to his ear to whisper.

"Aw, you really think I am sweet and beautiful?" I teased him for revenge because of what he did the other day in his doorway. I gently blew in his ear and he got goosebumps up his arm. 

"Stop it." He blushed looking away. I giggled ruffling his hair. Hak could be so adorable sometimes, yet lots of people were scared of him. I just think he is a big giant teddy bear.

"Am I interrupting you two?" We looked up seeing Suwon leaning against the wall glaring at us. I was actually having a good day until I saw his face.

"Get lost." Hak demanded. I stood behind Hak's back like he was my protector.

"Aw, protecting your girl? Are you finally happy that you get her? Hah! You can have my sloppy seconds, Hak. She wasn't worth having to begin, I only took her away from you to prove I can have anything I want." Suwon laughed. Hak's fist clenched, I knew Suwon didn't mean all of it so I held Hak's hand. He looked down at me and calmed down instantly.

"You know what, Suwon? I know you didn't mess with Yona because you are too scared to mess with her.  Sloppy seconds, though? Really? Yona is better than that and yet you screwed it up with her because you didn't want to admit to yourself about your feelings towards her." Hak laughed. "But its fine now, because she came to me asking for my help. Because you were the one to break her heart, and I would never do that. I've never broken her heart and I don't plan on it in the future."  Hak grabbed my wrist leading me out of the cafeteria. But Suwon stepped in front of us.

"You don't just get to say that then leave thinking you're better than me." Suwon snickered. That was when I finally stepped in stepping in front of Hak.

"Except he is better. I only chose you instead of Hak because I knew you could make me look better growing up because you make a fool out of yourself. Hak outshines the both of us and yet you think you are better. You are nothing but a disgrace, so if you don't mind." I took charge grabbing Hak's wrist and moved Suwon away from out walk way leaving him behind.

"You really think that?" Hak asked walking up the stairs to his dorm room.  I stopped realizing I was tearing up so I looked the other way.

"Of course, I always thought that-" Before I finished he grabbed me wrapping his arms around me. Did he see me crying?

"I'll be shoulder when you need it." Was all he said so I nodded my head on his chest crying. What would I do without him, because Suwon was never like this. 

Why didn't I choose Hak from the start?