Bubbles

Normal P.O.V

It was after the gig when the band started packing up the equipment. Yona was telling them jokes as the lifted up the heavy stuff into the SUV and they all laughed. She enjoyed the fact that they liked her, let alone thought she was even the slightest bit funny.

"Looks like you guys had an encore. Not too bad." Yona's heard jerked around to see Suwon standing behind them with his band behind him.

"Get lost." Yona blurted out which made his eyes widen. 

"Hak, you're going to need a better singer than your little dog here. Where's her leash, cause clearly she needs one." Suwon chuckled as Hak rolled up his sleeves but Yona pulled him back.

"Suwon you can't ever feel good about yourself can you?" Yona tilted her head. The guys looked at her in confusion. "You have to try to make other people who are better feel bad about themselves when they have nothing to feel bad about. You are nothing but a mediocre singing who needs other people to carrying his weight in the band." 

Suwon stood there momentarily not knowing what to say back. Kye stepped up for him and went to slap Yona across the face but Suwon stopped him.

"Don't, she's not even worth it. Let her crawl to her new body guards. Shes going to need them." Suwon started walking off when Yona's face got red from anger. She knew this next thing was going to be stupid and would backfire, but she wanted revenge.

"I don't need a body guard when I have a boyfriend." She snapped at him which made everyone pause and yell 'What!?'

"Which one of these fools is your boyfriend? The little petite manager? Or how about the mute one?" Suwon laughed hanging onto Kye to make sure he doesn't fall from laughter. Yona could feel her face burn up faster than it has since she was a kid.

"Yona, what are you-" Hak started to whisper in her ear so she cupped his face and brought his lips to hers. Suwon instantly stopped laughing and he felt his heart drop.

"WHAT!?" Yona's band members all yelled together in unison. Yona pulled away looking into Hak's eyes who's were wide, she bit her lip and back up taking his hand and intertwining hers with his.

"The one who is better than you." She simply put as he looked into her eyes. Hak covered his face with his hand from embarrassment, but he played it off as he was trying not to laugh.

"Well, hope you enjoy that nasty dog, Hak." Suwon turned around coldly making Hak step up and turn him around.

"Yona is nasty? She is the most beautiful thing to ever walk this planet, and I know you used to think so as well until you got in a band thinking you were better than her. Now that I have her you realize she was good enough for you. Sorry you are dumb." Hak took Yona's hand and opened the door to the SUV with the other guys hopping in back. Suwon was left standing there speechless as his band members tried getting him to move.

~At The Dorm~

"That was awesome!" Yona squealed as she ran into Hak's room. "Your acting was off the wall, his face was priceless!"

Hak's heart felt like it was shattered into millions of pieces, it was all for an act? He meant every single word of and meant the kiss he gave her back and she thought it was for an act?

"YOU GUYS ARE DATING!?" Jaeha shouted at Yona and Hak.

"No, don't worry it was all just an act." Hak snapped angrily taking his jacket and started walking out the door. "I'm going to ChaeRas place. Be back later." And with that he slammed the door behind him making Yona jump.

"Who's ChaeRa?" Yona asked the guys as the all whistled and looked the other way. "Its not like I'm Hak's guard, tell me."

"She's kinda like his go to when he's upset. Like his friend, but with a little benefits on the side..." Yun mumbled but Yona heard him loud and clear.

"Oh, well I hope he comes back in a better mood. I-I'm going to take a bath." Yona grabbed her towels and clothes slamming the bathroom door behind her.

"You think she's jealous?" Jeno asked them and Sin-ha shook his head yes slowly.

Yona laid in the bath tub covered in bubbles head to toe sulking about where Hak had gone. After she kissed him he went to go to her? He clearly didn't like her the way she like him, but thats to be expected coming from a guy like him.  She pout leaning in the tub backwards letting the bubbles and water go up to her nose. 

"Am I not good enough for him?" She asked her self as she heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Yona, Hak's back." Already? That was quick, but she had to act like she didn't care about what he does.

"Kay."

"Ouch, she just kay'ed you." Jaeha laughed at Hak who shoved him on the couch. 

"What did you guys tell her?" Hak demanded. All of the guys look as if they had seen a ghost, Hak really scared them.

"We told her about your friends with benefits!" Jeno stated hiding behind Sin-Ha. Hak's eyes widened as his fist clenched up.

"I don't go over to her dorm for that anymore, I go because she gives me a cigarette!" Hak smacked Jeno's head hard making him pout. "You guys are stupid what if she gets-" He stopped realizing Yona wouldn't get jealous because it was all an act with him.

Yona opened the bathroom door in a towel and had her hair up as well. All of the guys dropped open their mouths as she went into the kitchen and bent over slightly in the fridge to grab a soda making sure she didn't reveal anything.

"Put some clothes on, Yona!" Hak snapped at her holding up his sweatshirt to her body. She glared at him with her piercing eyes and shoved it out of her way.

"Don't you have some date with your toy?" She kept glaring at him as she sat on the couch in her towel making all the guys stare at her legs.

"Don't give me that, put some clothes on, the guys are staring."

"Well, at least they think I am pretty, maybe they should become friends with benefits with me. Who knows!" She scoffed opening her soda in his face making him soaked from soda.

"Over my dead body."

"You are just my fake boyfriend, you can't tell me what to do!" She shouted slamming the bathroom door behind her. All of the guys looked away as if they just witnessed their parents fight.

"Well daddy, is mommy going to be okay?" Gija snickered making the other guys chuckle with him. Hak gave them a death glare then stormed out himself.

"When will they ever admit their feelings for each other?" Jeno questioned.