Questions

Yona's P.O.V

How dare they laugh at me! I could have gotten hurt, or worse, could have wrecked my hair! I cleaned up the mess with Jeno helping me even though I told him I had it. 

"Yona, have you ever dated?" Jeno bluntly asked me. I dropped my broom and Hak's guitar stopped playing instantly.

"W-well, not technically, no. But I like to think I did.." But Suwon didn't, he just thought I was some type of property. 

"So, have you had your first kiss then?" What was up with this boy?!

"No, I haven't."

"Are you a virgin?" Hak jumped up covering his mouth and chuckled awkwardly.

"I apologize for this brat, he just doesn't know when to stop talking." Hak said. I laughed but it turned into a chuckle.

"It's okay, he is just curious about a new roommate you guys have at the moment. I'll answer your question, but if you tell anyone, I'll kill you." I winked and he just nodded like a dog obeying its master. Even Hak looked a bit curious on this one. "Yes, I am."

"WHAT? BUT WHAT ABOUT THAT RUMOR LAST YEAR-" Hak got all excited, and I couldn't tell if it was good or bad.

"Rumor. I would have never slept with him. Besides, I already know who I want my first to be." I smiled and skipped away to Hak's bed and laid down.

"Yeah, probably Suwon." He mumbled and Jeno looked up at him.

"I don't think its him." He said to Hak which made him look at Jeno quickly.

"Don't try to figure it out, for all you know it could be Shin-Ah." I giggled as they both speed walked over to my bed, well Hak's bed.

"I forbid it!" Hak yelled at me. I sat up glaring at him.

"What are you, my dad? You can't tell me what to do. If I wanted to I could sleep with Jeno and you couldn't stop me even if you tried. I always get what I want." I snapped kicking him off the end of the bed and covered myself with his blanket.

"Tsk, fine." He snapped and walked out of the room slamming the door behind him.

"I'll go follow him.." Jeno ran out closing the door quietly leaving me alone. I don't imagine them being to far away, they are probably just outside the door as a matter of fact. Sigh, I snuggled up with Hak's blanket up to my face. It smelled just like him, it was nice. I could get used to sleeping with this smell every night, it made me feel safe and it obviously made me think of Hak, which also made me feel safe. I know I made him mad, and I'll apologize when he comes back in.

The door opened then closed quietly, I sat up to see who entered when it was Hak. He sat at the end of my bed looking at the ground like he was ashamed.

"Sorry." We both said in unison. He looked over at me as if he was surprised I apologized.

"I shouldn't have said that, I'm sorry. I know you are just looking out for me." I leaned over and laid on his shoulder looking up at his face. "And I don't want to sleep with any of your band mates. To be honest, I don't want to for a while because I'm scared of it, but that's something we aren't going to talk about." I wished I hadn't said that only because he's a guy and its embarrassing for him to know.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too. I just don't want you to make a stupid mistake that's all. Is it Suwon you want?" He asked. I sat up looking at his face, it looked pained as if he didn't want it to be Suwon.

I shook my head. "Definitely not him. I think I know who I would like to be my first, but he probably doesn't feel the same." I answered him. He turned a little facing me and stared deeply into my eyes with his.

"Why don't you confess your feelings to him then?" He stated. Maybe I should, but I don't think he could handle it, let alone accept me.

"It's a good idea, but he could have any girl he wanted."

"That's probably not true, because he doesn't have you." He rebuttal. My eyes widened, were we talking about the same person? Maybe he knows exactly who I am talking about.

"Hak-"

"WE GOT A GIG TOMORROW NIGHT!" Yun yelled opening Hak's dorm door which made me jump falling on the floor. I hadn't realized how close we were until I fell down, we where inches apart from our lips touching. Was it really getting that intimate?

"I'm going to kill you, Yun!" Hak chased Yun out the door leaving me on the ground.

Sigh, I know he doesn't know it him who I want to be my first, let alone he doesn't know that I am falling for him slowly.