Music To Sing

Normal P.O.V

Yona sat on Hak's lap while they were discussing the songs they should sing at the battle of the bands together. First Yona only joined this band to get revenge on Suwon but now it was because Hak was in the band. Her heart flutters every time he touches her, whether its hand holding or kissing her. And his heart did the exact same thing, they were meant for each other all along but too stubborn to get with each other.

And now they are finally together after they both confessed, his arm was wrapped around her waist while she was talking to Yun about songs to sing. He just behind her admiring the way she looked, smiling at her crimson hair that was perfect to him.

"Oi, Hak." Kija snapped his fingers making him look his way. "We get you finally got a girlfriend, but can you focus?"

Hak's face turned a shade of pink making Yona giggle but kept listening to Yun. "So, you want us to sing one Korean song and one American?"

"Exactly, it wouldn't be expected because not many people around here speak Korean, and kpop is pretty popular."

"Alright, so which songs do you have in mind then?" She questioned him.

He scratched his head when Jaeha spoke up. "Theres a band called BTS, and their song Blood, Sweat and Tears are really good. Pretty freaking popular all over the world." (A/N The video above, watch it if you don't know it. Its rad af)

"Good idea, Yona think you can look it up and memorize it?" Yun said.

She nodded her head with a smile. "Of course, what about for the American song?"

"A love song, but something they wouldn't expect." He tapped his finger on his cheek trying to think of a song when she grinned.

"How about a classic, Celine Dion? My Heart Will Go On? From Titanic?" She suggested, the guys all mumbled talking with one another when Hak hugged her from behind.

"Its perfect." He kissed her cheek making the others all groan out of PDA. 

After they all agreed on some songs, some of them decided to practice them on the instruments to get the hand of them. While Hak pulled Yona on his bed and cuddle up to her with their noses touching. He stared into her eyes making her blush hard and covered her face from him.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled at her.

"You are making me blush looking at me like that." She mumbled through her hands as he laughed harder.

"Stop it, I want to see that face. I missed out on it for so long." He pulled her hands away and saw her pouting which was cute. He tried to hold back the chuckle but he couldn't making her fake cry.

She looked at him. "How long have you liked me?"

"Since I met you."

Her eyes widen as his respond, so quickly and so long. But she smiled at him moving his hair out of his face. "I'm sorry it took me so long."

"All that matter is that I have you now." He wrapped himself around her pulling Yona to his chest as she grinned to herself. 

Hak was warm, warmer than she expected him to be. Her heart was still beating super fast, she couldn't control it being around him. And he could feel her heartbeat which made him smirk knowing he could make her feel like that. Suddenly he kissed her head making the guys groan again but he rolled his eyes.

"You guys are being too cute in front of us, not fair." Jeno pouted since he didn't have a girlfriend himself to cuddle with.

"Jeez, you will find someone someday okay, Jeno? I promise." Yona assured him making him smile back.

"Really?" 

She nodded. "Of course, I know it."

With that he went back to his work she looked up at Hak and gave him a peck on the lips making his eyes widen instantly looking at her. She giggled seeing how shocked he was and he chuckled shaking his head.

"You are adorable."

"Nope, you are." She argued.

He raised a brow. "I said you were."

"And I said that you are, so deal with it." She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Tsk, this girl. Well you are the most adorable, how about that?" He laughed.

She pouted. "Fine, you win for now you brat."

"STOP WITH THE LOVEY DOVEY CRAP!" The guys shouted in unison at the two lovers laying on the bed. 

They exchanged looks then laughed like it was nothing and they both fell asleep on the bed together, cuddling with one another.

(A/N Another update for you babies! <3 Hope you enjoyed the HakYona moments, I enjoyed writing them cause they are freaking cute :3 Question! Who's your favorite dragon from this anime? Hm, mine is Jeno :D )