Not Happening!

Pervious

"Oh Mathew it is all his fault." I hear a new voice say.

I turn my head around and I see the stranger standing in the door way, with a very big smile on his face.

--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--

Lachlan's Pov:

"Oh Mathew it is all his fault." I hear the Stranger state. I turn and look at the door I see the Stranger standing there with a smile. I hear a squeak and I look to see Kenny hiding behind Choco.

(S: Stranger, Jo: Josh, Si: Simon, N: Matt, B: Brandon, C: Choco, K: Kenny, P: Preston, R: Rob, M: Mitch, J: Jerome, V: Vikk, L: Lachlan)

S: Aw, he is still scared it is so cute
C: Back off!
Si: You have done enough to damage.
S: There is not enough damage until I break two of you.

I look over at Pete and I see him lost in thought. Matt looks freaked.

N: What did you do to him.
S: Oh, Him. You still care about his useless animal. Well I think I broke him.
B: All my fault, Useless, Stupid. I am sorry!

I hear Brandon whisper. I make eye contact with Vikk and he smiles sadly before walking over to Pete.

Vikk's Pov:

What did the Stranger do to them. Kenny is terrified, and Pete is siting there whispering things to himself. None of this is his fault. If it is anyone's fault it is the Stranger's. I feel Lachlan looking at me and I turn my head to look at him. I smile before I walk over to Pete and kneel in front of him. Josh got thought him that we didn't hurt him I think. He did let Matt pull him back into his arms.

V: Pete. Look at me please.

He looks up at me, I look into his eyes. I see fear, lost, and sadness in his eyes, lots of sadness.

V: This is not your fault, You did nothing wrong.
B: I hurt you, I made you worry, that is my fault. I hurt Kenny many times since we have been here. How can that not be my fault?
V: Because, the stranger is playing mind tricks. He is just trying to break you.
B: I think, I might have worked. You guys know I am weak.
N: No Princess, you are one of the strongest people we know. You protected all of them after the Stranger beat the crap out of you. You sat there comforting them, when they where ready to give up. So please don't ever say that you are weak.
P: He is right Peter, yes we where worried. But that was because we thought the stranger was going to hurt you guys more.
K: He did.
B: Yep. A lot.
C: Well he is not going to hurt you anymore.
S: Really.
Jo: Yes really.
J: Because you are going to half to get to us before you get to them. Any of them.
K: Can we please just leave?
S: Why should I let my bad test subjects go?
B: No more pain. I want to be home. Crap my parents. They can't see me like this.....
V: Crap.... Mine can't.
P: None of our parents can't.
M: The viewers, they can't see us like this.
K: We can't go out in public....
S: Yes, you finally relized. Your viewer will not love you like that, I can't belive that your Boyfriends still love you animals.

I look over at Lachlan, and I walk away from him.

L: Star, I will always love you know matter what. You know that, I could never stop loving My Star. You helped me though the think and thin, you are my light.

Lachlan states as he walks towards me. I stop moving and he reaches me and puts my arms around me.

L: I love you my Star.

I smile.

V: I love you too.

Brandon's Pov: