~chapter 6~

Thank you guys for almost 100 reads and for being patient I have been helping Kay (my ex-girlfriend) find a new job.So enough of me talking lets get to the story!

Marks POV

I wont let anyone hurt Jack...EVER again.... "Mark why are you with that faggot?" Ben asked me. "Don't call him that EVER again and don't talk to me unless you have a death wish." I say making my voice lower. "ha ha Oh Really? Oh don't tell me your a little fag too!" "so what if i am? All i know is if you EVER harm Jack in any way you're dead!" With that Ben,Chris, and David tried to pull Jack from behind me.

I grabbed Ben by his collar, and said "That was a BIG MISTAKE!" I punched him in his jaw so hard it might have broke. He stayed on the ground knowing better then not to get up. I then look over to Chris and David, who are holding Jack about to hurt him but staring at me. I walk over calmly over to them,(even though I'm filled with rag) and rip them off of Jack. "If I see you near Jack EVER again you wont wake up to see the next sunrise!" they nodded rapidly and ran off Ben follow soon after.

I turned back to Jack who was staring in shock at me. "They wont bother you again... Sorry you had to-" I was cut off by jack jumping on me for a tight hug."THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I huged back after a second just as tight."your welcome..that's what friends are for!" He pulled away to look at me with the biggest grin on his face. I didn't want this moment to end. But it had to or else we would have been late to our first period.

Jacks POV

I was SOO wrong about Mark! After what just happened my "small" crush on him is now through the roof! but I know Mark is straight so it's never going to happen. But I'm glad we can be friends. Even if i want to be more.

(HEY GUYS!!! sorry this was really short i have to meet up with Kay later so i had to make this quick! Thank you guys for reading and as always i will see you later BUH BYE!!! >w<)