~Chapter 13 Part one~

Marks POV

My eyes fluttered open. I look around and my eyes landed on Jack.There he was cuddled up in my chest, lightly snoring with his hair laying on his face perfectly on his face. I sat there looking at my love sleep and memories of last night entered my mind. How did I get so lucky. How did I become so lucky to be able to call him mine, to tell him I love you,to cuddle with him. Just everything about him is perfect in my eyes. I glance at the alarm clock and remember that we have school, which saddened me because I wanted to just lay here with him and love him. I kissed his forehead and lightly said," Good morning darling.I'm sorry to wake you but we need to go to school..." He looked at me with those ocean eyes I love so much. "Do I have to Marky?" He said in a child like tone. "Yes you have to Jackaboy." I got up and went to go dressed when i heard Jack mumble, "But my ass hurts..." I chuckled and got some cloths out, Jack following (slowly) behind.

(OK so this is part one of idk it is really short because im going to a girls house to... 'have fun'            ;);););););););) wish me luck i might post part to later. i love you guys and as always i will see you in the next chapter)