~Chapter 1~

Mark's POV

He's doing it again. I try my best not to listen. To ignore everything he says about me and my mom. I try my best not to cry as i hear him throw her around like a doll. I never dare cry when he hurts me. I have to stay strong for my mom,and my dad watching me from heaven. About three years ago my dad died and a year later my mom remarried. It might sound like she moved on to quickly, but she wanted me to have a father figure. He seemed to be the 'All American Dad.' When in reality,... he was an abusive, alcoholic asshole. Now, he is molding me into someone i'm not. The star jock,"Mr.Perfect", straight A sophomore. And I.HATE.IT.

~time skip to the next day~

Jack's POV

My alarm goes off, screaming at me to get up. 5:38, I got up on time for once...wow. I get out of bed to a slight pain in my inner thighs and wrist. 'Oh yeah, i did that again last night.' I took a shower and got dressed.I wore a black and gray beanie, with a green hoodie, and some black skinny jeans that are slightly torn. I walked downstairs and saw my pet sam on the couch sleeping. I made my way to the fridge and saw a note,"Dear Sean, i had to go on another trip for work  i should be back in about three weeks love, your Aunt Donna."  Im used to her being gone for work and weeks or months at a time. I don't really mind it though. I like being here alone. (well, not really since sam is here.) plus when i scream at my video games I wont bother her. My parents died when i was 10. So I flew out from Ireland to live with her in LA. It's okay here when i'm not getting bullied and/or beaten up. 'But i never did anything wrong...'  i thought to my self as i was walking to the front gates of my high school i look up to see...' Ah, my fellow sophomores  waiting to beat me up as usual how NICE.'   I stop and try to find a way around them but to no avail. So i pull up my hood over my head and keep my head down. i start walking past them not making eye contact. 'I-I think i made it! they didn't-' My thoughts when a hand grabbed my hood and pulled me down to the concrete. "Heyyy Jack miss us?" Ben asked in a mocking tone. "oh yes Ben, I always look forward to seeing you everyday!" I said sarcastically. Ben and his friends didn't like that.As they were beating me up I saw one of my class mates,Mark Fischbach,walk by and just stare. Did nothing.Watching me cry out in pain. Doesn't suprise me, he is a friend of Ben's. A fellow jock. I hate him.

~time skip to 1st period~

I walked in and took my seat. My first class is good because no Ben,no Wyatt,no lucas, plus felix is in it. But it's a boring class... math. (sorry if you like math but I HATE it) see even the author agrees! (wow thanks for breaking the fourth wall Jack!) anyways... i got out my sketch book and starting drawing. In my opinion i'm not that good, but it's calming. My teacher Mrs.Felicia starts talking about some math shite. Felix gives me a piece of folded paper. 'DAYUM SON Mrs.Felicia is looking good today!' I crumble the paper and throw it at him. We then started a paper war in the back of class. "Felix!Jack! stop throwing paper and pay attention!" Mrs.Felicia yells at us. We both stop and face the front of the class. Felix throws one last paper ball at me. We both chuckle to our selfs. Out of the corner of my eye i see mark staring at me. 'Ok thats weird'...

Hey guys i hope you like this. it was my first septiplier fanfiction i posted so take it easy on me i know i'm not all that good and might have a few mistacks, but i think this was still pretty good! anyway thank you for reading i will update asap but until then i will see you guys BUH BYE!!~SkyKat