im back! <3

HEY it's been a while! so all of the things i addressed in my last authors note is still going on some of them are worse but i still want to write this story. I will update this story soon and make a long chapter (with maybe face revel because 530 reads!!!) for you guys to say thank you for waiting and supporting me! Now some of my friends read the last note and got really worried because when i said "im saying good bye to this shitty world," and "if i see you guys again i failed this too," i was talking about ending it all. im still thinking these things and it going on for awhile... until i found the love and passion for my friends and writing. This story has helped me get through tough days and get rid of stress. i was getting more upset and more depressed when i stopped. I even made a journal that i have non stopped wrote in ever since! so i will try to update soon,i want to thank you all for 530 reads thats fucking AWESOME!!!! and i love you guys <3! and as always i will see you in the next chapter BUH BYE!!!! (also if your wondering why i have a picture of Jack as a merman well lets say i have been bored and when your boredom and love for the ocean combine... this is what you get it took me like 4 hours to do so R.I.P neck)