~Chapter 7~

(sorry guys this is really rushed but stuff is going on at home so i am writing this in the free time i have ok ON TO THE STORY!!!)

~two weeks later~

Jacks POV

"Jaaaaack where are we going?" Mark whined.(again) "You'll see!" Today I am taking Mark to my  "Special place" that I go to everyday and no one else knows about....until now. Over the passed few weeks I have grown to really love Mark. I trust him and I want to share this place with him.

Marks POV

It was lunch time and we always go to a cafe or something like that. But today Jack said he wanted to show me something special.... I wonder what it is.... All i know is we have been walking for about 10 minutes and if we don't hurry we will be late to our next class. "Jack we are going to be late-" "ok i know just close your eyes really quick ok?" Jack said while bouncing up and down like a kid."Fine..." Then after jack was done making sure i wasn't peeking he grabbed my hands and i felt the heat rush to my face. He then lead me into some..... forest? I felt a lot of plants and shit! Then we stopped..... "uhh ok you can open them.....NOW!" I opened my eyes to see THE most beautiful place i have ever seen. (picture on the top) "wow...." I tried finding the words to say but i couldn't..... i looked at Jack and i was really speachless. This place lit Jacks face perfectly. He looks like an angel.... "Yeah........This is where i go everyday to go to lunch.... it has gotten me through some tuff times....." Jack was focussing on the lake....While i on the other hand was focussing on Jack.... He noticed me staring and tried changing the subject. "S-so are you hungry?" Jack then pulled out a picnic basket. WAIT WHEN DID HE BRING THAT?!?! 

For the next hour we just sat and talked,eat,and just enjoying the view (if you know what i mean *wink *wink) I didn't even care about skipping class...i was having to much fun.... "H-Hey Mark?....Can i ask you something?" Jack said nervously... "of course! " " Umm what's your...umm sexuality?" Jack said with blush creeping on his face but i couldn't really see because he was looking down playing with a flower. "U-umm I'm g-gay...." Jacks head shot up he almost looked...happy? "M-me too!" Jack said with a huge grin on his face. Then I did something I never thought I could. I leaned in and kissed him. After a few seconds he kissed back. When we broke apart because of a little thing we need called oxygen, i asked him...."Well then Jack will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" instead of answering he just jumped on he with a huge bear hug and said "yes!"

(Well thats it for this chapter some really cute shit went down! so i guess we will see what goes down next chapter! i also want to say thank you for 150 reads! it means a lot that that many people read this! and as always i will see you in the next chapter BUH BYE!!!)