~Chapter 2~

Jack's POV

~lunch time~

I always eat alone. Felix spends his lunch with his boyfriend Cry, so he is out of the question, people never come out here, and I kinda like just being outside and being alone with nature. It's peaceful. But sometime the most peaceful things can be a place of hate and pain. Sometimes Ben,Mark,Chris,Angilo,and David would come here to beat me up. to make me feel pain. (fun fact these are names of some of my bullies this is my way of taking anger out on them)

As i was making my way to the courtyard i heard loud footsteps coming closer to me. so i turned ever so slightly to see who it was. it was Ben and his friends. 'Greeaat.' I thought to my self. Ben walked up to me and said," Hey faggot!" then pushed me into one of the lockers. "hey douche." i said in a mocking tone. Ben punched my jaw and I started to spit blood. He then pushed me down to the floor my back to the lockers. They punched and kicked my back,face,and gut. "Hey Mark aren't you going to help teach this fag a lesson?" Chris asked Mark. "hehe yeah.." Mark joined in. After that they stopped and walk towards to cafe. Ben stopped and turned towards me saying,"guess you don't have any smart ass comments now do you? Ha." they started laughing and walked off. I limped to the bathroom and stayed in there until lunch was over. 

Mark's POV

It pained me to hurt Jack.I had a crush on him but... i have to keep my reputation or I will get hurt by not only my step father but my "friends" (you mean ass hats?) yeah... I dont even know WHY they would ever want to hurt him anyways. He is kind,funny, cute, and his laugh is like heaven, He is small and fragile.Perfect. why would anyone hate him? 

(HEY!! thank you for reading im going to start writing part 3 as soon as i post this so yeah also sorry these are really short but i try! anyways thank you guys for reading and as always i will see you in the next one BUH BYE! ... sorry i had to! :3)